Ratings for Dr. Jana Lamb

If you have a child who is nervous about the dentist you must bring them to see Dr. Lamb! She is a miracle worker who takes the time to talk with the child and explain everything! Thanks Dr. Lamb for your compassionate care for our little girl.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

From the get-go, Dr. Lamb was wonderful. She explained the procedure and guided me through every step. Big thumbs up to her dental assistant, Tara, who made my experience as comfortable as can be. Dr. Lam is a fantastic, personable, smart and honest dentist. I highly reccommemd her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Lamb was so wonderful with my 8 year old son that had previously had a lot of dental related anxiety. Her assistant Kerri is also very friendly and puts you right at ease. We were so impressed that both my husband (also a chicken) and I have switched offices and are very pleased. Gentle and painess! Definitely a great team!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012