Ratings for Dr. Mike Hamilton

This chiro keeps moving around. It’s all very sneaky. He seems so fake when you talk with him and I’m never very comfortable around him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Want to wish Dr. Hamilton all the best at his new practice "Mason Health Centre" in Hamilton. He is a terrific Chiropractor. He has helped me recover from a number of injuries. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I had a lot of health issues before going to Dr Hamilton. My MD had me on many medications for pain and I didn’t think anything of it because I am a senior and thought this was normal. Dr Hamilton has made me feel young again. Most of my pain is gone. I am no longer taking pain medication. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a knowledgeable doctor and pain relief.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Clearly someone has been writing reviews for this chiropractor. They are all fake and meant to push back the more credible one. Just look at the dates! This chiropractor is a farce. You are wasting your time and money!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I brought my son in to see Dr Hamilton after a football injury. Great doctor, very knowledgeable, his consultation was very thorough. My son felt instant relief. Would recommend this doctor to friends and family.

Submitted February 27, 2017

I had severe back pains on Friday Feb 17th, 2017. I called Dr Mike's office who made an appointment for me instantly (especially heading into a long weekend). Dr Mike remembered my name as my daughter was treated several years ago by him. I would attend her consultations and appointments and could never forget the care he took of my daughter. Friday when I needed his care, I immediately reached out to him. He spent so much time with me to ensure my problem was addressed. Today 1 day after I feel relief. I will followup with him in the next couple of weeks. Special Thanks Dr. Mike. You are an amazing individual and I would highly recommend you to everyone.

Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Hamilton is the best chiropractor I've been to he goes out of his way to help you and get the best treatment for you I recommend him to everyone and the staff is great as well.

Submitted February 13, 2017

It's not very often that you come across a doctor who is willing to take the time and effort to complete such thorough examinations and truly try to find the root cause(s) of what ails you rather than just treating the symptoms. It's also rare to find a doctor willing to explain each step in his diagnosis and thoughtfully answer all of your questions. However, I seem to have found these qualities in Doctor Hamilton. He is truly a phenomenal chiropractor and medical professional. I came to Dr Hamilton with a neck injury sustained during wake boarding this past summer after weeks of pain and discomfort. I was reluctant to believe that chiropractic services would help but the relief was immediate. Within a few visits I was back to normal. I was so impressed with his knowledge, patience, and ability to explain the what and why of what he was doing that I decided to return months later to discuss a problem I was having with my right knee. I wasn't even sure that a chiropractor could help but I wanted to consult with Dr Hamilton and determine if he could figure out the cause of this pain. He performed a thorough examination and explained how body mechanics could play a role in knee pain. He explained what the likely cause of the pain was and gave me a list of stretches and excercises that would loosen up my IT Band and strengthen my VMO. It had been months since I had been able to squat without pain but within a month I was able squat pain-free. I can't say enough good things about Dr Hamilton and recommend his services to all of my friends and family.

Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Hamilton is a miracle worker! Fantastic chiropractor and a genuine and kind person. Dr. Hamilton does not talk a lot to confuse you as a previous person said in their review, he has so much knowledge that he wants to fully inform you of your condition and treatment. People really make me sick when they write such outrageous things! Also, money is not Dr Hamilton's primary concern it's the care and well being of his patients as he always does care calls on his own time. I honestly never give reviews but want to thank Dr Hamilton for all of his help and for treating me and getting me out of pain and truly caring! Thanks Dr Hamilton .

Submitted February 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr Mike Hamilton since 2010. He is the most knowledgeable and professional doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Hamilton cured my headaches and neck pain that I had been suffering from for years. My MD put me on all sorts of pain meds and nothing helped. After only one adjustment by Dr Hamilton I felt immediate relief. Dr Hamilton is always on time, always follows up with me to see how my neck is, is extremely knowledgeable and I never feel rushed. The above negative review shocks me but I know there are a lot of crazy people that will try to sabotage someone. What an incredibly unfair review to put. If you are looking for a chiropractor that knows his stuff then go see Dr Hamilton, he is a natural at his profession.

Dr. Mike Hamilton's Credentials