Dr. Clement S. Qaqish

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clement S. Qaqish

I am extremely grateful for Dr Qaqish and his team for being straight forward with me regarding my condition, options and risks. They are also great with following by phone call for more Q&A, procedural updates based on my test results and my pre and post condition. Overall a very professional and considerate team. I had bone grafting and implants.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I don't write reviews but I am writing this one to save someone else from the same thing that happened to us. About a year ago my husband went to Dr. Qaqish, referred there for a biopsy on a lesion on the side of his tongue by our dentist. Dr. Qaqish was one referral, there were also MDs who were on the panel. My husband decided to go to Dr. Qaqish's office in Scripps Rancho. Dr. Qaqish called after he did the biopsy and said it was not cancerous, that everything looked good, and that was that. Dr. Qaqish said he thought the lesion was caused by a traumatic injury. About a year later it came back. Not thinking it was cancerous, my husband decided to wait a while before checking out. Then he went to our internist to have it checked. The internist immediately sent him to an ENT, who biopsied it and said it was cancerous and that my husband would require surgery and radiation. First he was told to go back to our dentist to ensure that there was no infection and he could be cleared for surgery. I guess the dentist called Dr. Qaqish. Because after the surgery Dr. Qaqish called my husband. He said "I told you to come back if it got bigger, and that I could have done the surgery too. You're welcome to come back to me any time if you need surgery again." I have friends with precancerous lesions on their tongue and their doctors a) tell them the lesion is precancerous and b) bring them back in for monitoring every three months. In my opinion Dr. Qaqish should have monitored the lesion or at the minimum advised my husband that it was possibly precancerous and needed to be watched. I feel like his care on my husband's case was negligent. I would recommend that patients go elsewhere if they have a serious condition that needs to be watched. I was also upset that Dr. Qaqish would tell my husband to watch the lesion and see if it gets bigger. It's on the side of his tongue (or was, before surgery removed 40% of the tongue), and not so easy for my husband to look at. I thought the dentist was also cavalier about the lesion, and neither he nor Dr. Qaqish advised him that this could become quite serious. Maybe it's a problem in the dental profession? Anyway we will not be using Dr. Qaqish again. Add to list Edit

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I see Dr Q every 3 months for a medical condition. The botox injections are the most painless I have experienced. I have followed him and will follow him where ever he is. There is no better.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I HAVE BEEN TO NORT COUNTY ORAL FACIAL FOR THREE DIFFRENT TYPES OF PROCEDURES AND I AM VERY PLEASED TO SAY I LEFT VERY HAPPY EACH AND EVERY TIME AND I LOOK MUCH MORE YOUNGER AND I WILL KEEP GOING BACK FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

DR.Q Is amazing as well as all his Staff are Wonderful!! Everything is state of the art in the facility all procedures were up to date. He has excellent manners,he is very caring and concerned about your personal concerns. He actually listens to you and gives you his honest answer in return. My experience was great to say the very least, Dr. Q and his Staff made me feel very comfortable about my whole experience in many areas of my different prodedures. He inform me before, during and after every entire procedure. I do and I will always highly recommend Dr. Q and his Staff!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I saw Dr. Qaquish to remove 3 moles from my face. I was very worried that I would have noticeable scars on my face. Dr. Qaquish did a fabulous job. It has only been 1 month and the scars are barely visible. The staff was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Qaquish for any type of facial surgery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Q is a perfectionist and wants the best of what YOU want. He takes his time to clearly explain the details of all your concerns and questions. He doesn't tell you what you want to hear, he tells you the truth. He gently pointed out the reason I was in to see him wasn't because of what I thought, and he took extra time to explain the what's, why's and how's to me. I had a lot of surgery at one time. He and his WONDERFUL staff called that night (a few times) and in 2 weeks I am looking good, feeling good and my recovery process has been amazing, which goes to show you.. Do what your Doctor says! Pre and Post Op. His staff is really invested in your success. Irene is the best! She tells it like it is and is compassionate of your needs. A friend and I had our surgeries 6 weeks apart and it's clear how they recognize each patients individual needs. Rachel is awesome and it's like they go through this process 'with'you. I don't feel like a patient, I am a part of their team.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

North County Cosmetic Surgery Center, excellent staff, beautiful and modern facility, Dr. Is excellent with great patient skills. Extremely happy and would recommend to everyone. I believe that consultations are free. I have not had surgery there, but I do know that their surgery center is rated the same as a hospital. I have had Botox and Juvaderm there, and have been extremely happy, as the Doctor does the injecting.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

When I received botox & rejuviderm by Dr. Qaqish, he had an excellent approach that was literally painless. Previously, I had the procedure done in Mexico and it was extremely uncomfortable (brought tears to my eyes) and above all, I didn't get the amazing results I received from Dr. Qaqish!! I would also like to compliment his staff for their competence and efficiency.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Finally! Natural, consistent, lasting results! After years of hitting the Botox & Filler circuit, getting poor, mediocre results; fate smiled on me; I found North County Cosmetic Surgery, a beautiful state of the art facility. I discovered a treasure trove of face & body rejuvenation choices, surgical and nonsurgical. My consultation with Dr. Qaqish was very informative, he listened to my concerns, and presented all my options with genuine care, sensitivity & honesty. He covered the pros & cons, and thoroughly answered my questions, I never felt rushed. His staff are welcoming, and competent. Thanks to Dr. Q's extraordinary skill with Botox, my forehead 11's disappear for 5-6 months after one treatment! crowsfeet which I believed immune to botox are now diminished, my lips responded beautifully to Dr. Q's artistic Juvederm-wielding hand. Dr. Qaqish is a gifted surgeon who possesses both an artist`s aesthetic vision and specialized medical expertise to bring it all to fruition.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Clement S. Qaqish's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Qaqish is one of the few surgeons in the country who is a diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Qaqish completed his dental training at the University of Western Ontario where he finished at the top of his class and was recipient of the university’s gold medal. He then went on to complete his medical training at the University of Maryland School of Medicine where he graduated with high honors. Dr. Qaqish completed his general surgery internship and oral and maxillofacial surgery training at the University of Maryland and RA Cowley Shock Trauma medical centers. He then went on to complete an accredited fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery under the president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Dr. Qaqish has lectured both nationally and internationally on various topics ranging from dental implant reconstruction and rehabilitation to cosmetic facial surgery. He has also served as faculty at multiple live surgery workshops in cosmetic facial surgery. He has authored numerous publications on subjects ranging from cranio-facial surgery to dental implant and reconstructive surgery. He is currently the medical director of an accredited outpatient surgical facility, San Diego Surgical Arts – a state of the art facility built in 2014.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine