Ratings for Dr. Mark Wensley

Dr Mark is excellent. He is very thorough and precise in his diagnosis of issues and the root causes of the issues. He chooses his treatments thoughtfully with long term wellness always in mind. Incredibly pleasant to deal with as well, and he looks after his staff well, and they look after you well. Would always recommend.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Mark on and off since I was about 16 yrs old - so for over 20 yrs. He is kind, funny and incredibly helpful! Due to chronic migraines and living in other cities I tried other chiropractic methods a few times from other chiro's but none of them stood up to him - I always go back and recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good chiro!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have been going to Mark for about 15 years now. I switched because I felt my past adjuster was a bit harsh at times, and was concerned about wear-and-tear, so to speak. Mark does exactly and only what's needed to adjust the affected area. He has never failed to leave me painfree and smiling after my visits

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr.Wensley is VERY knowledgable, and in my opion, can fix anything. I suffered from neck pain from being re-ended for 23 years, trying different chiro's, before trying Mark, and I have been pain-free for 1 year now. I now suffer from tennis elbow, and he has been successful in fixing that too. I highly reccomend Dr. Wensley for any type of pain relief. He is a lovely person too.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Mark (as I call him) for almost 9 years. He knows I am skeptical about chiropractics and prefer to not have adjustments done. That being said, he has an immense understanding of the pathology of the spine and can recognize back ailments fairly quickly. So we use ART and the clicker thing to fix my problems and within a treatment or two I am usually fixed. Great funny personality too.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr Wensley is incredibly knowledgable and always very freindly. I would highly recommend him to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012