Ratings for Dr. Charles Wolfe

I came 1 hour before my appointment and waited over an 1 and a half hour past the scheduled time. The staff never came out and didnt follow protocol or procedure in asking for paper work or records until I was called. Then asked if I filled out anything... I could' nt believe it! Then the doctor comes in and he spent all of 10 min with me telling me I need surgery and hes scheduling it in 3 days with absolutely No explanation. He walked out to speak with nurse and never returned. I had to wait another 35 minutes for them to track him down to ask him to explain to someone whose never been in a hospital before about a major surgery. He returned with a " What's up Kiddo?" I was done...

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

This man shouldn't even be allowed to practice medicine. He is the rudest man I've ever met. Came into my hospital room having never met him an started yelling at me then had the audacity to cuss at me "Don't you understand your fu*king paralyzed?" Well duh, I'm laying in the Fn bed dr.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

For years I suffered back problem, it got so bad L5 and another one in the tail bone was popping out making my legs feel heavy with not much feelings in them; had the surgery and my back and legs right away started feeling like their on fire or being stuck with pins when the drugs wore off. I'm told it will take a while, but after two years nothing has changed, fire all the time. I don't think its his fault and I was warned things could get worse and though I mentioned pain all the time my medical report says,"Patient says he feels better", with all the drugs I was taking for pain, it wouldn't take a neurosurgeon to figure that out. I was given an 8 month supply of drugs and if that don't say anything nothing won't. I appreciate the help from this doctor to try and make me better but honestly things only feels worse. Would I recommend him? Probably. His assistance Dr had the best bedside manners after the surgery than he did, I don't think I ever saw him after surgery.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I had 3 MRI's a cervical, thoracic, and lumbar. He was an hr. behind on his schedule and spent less than 2 min. with me, I tried to ask him questions and he avoided answering only to tell me that everyone experiences pain and it is in their head..that is like saying everything is on this earth, I have multiple disc spurs, bulging discs, and degenerative disc issues and according to him this is completely normal for someone my age of 36. Looks like you would get a better answer after spending 10k for all the tests so far, I am not pleased by no means.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

He is not interested in his patients. He is arrogant. All he wants to do is operate on you. he doesn''t listen to his patients,/.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Excellent Doctor, I would recommend him, I had neck surgery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Very pleased with his care. Speaks to the patient where you can understand. Performing deep brain implants.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2006