Ratings for Dr. Ronbir Rakhra

Dr Rakhra is the BEST doctor there is. My entire family has been in his care since he started practicing. He is patient, helpful, understanding, always explains every medical procedure/medication/pros and cons to you and truly lets you make an informed choice regarding your health. I've never felt bullied into any procedure I wasn't comfortable with (as I previously have with other medical professionals). Dr Rakhra is caring and he is great with kids. My children love him. He takes his time with your concerns and doesn't rush out the door as most do. He is genuine and will follow up with a phone call if needed to make sure all is well. I feel privileged to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have seen many doctors over the years and I am glad to have stumbled across Dr. Rakhra. He has been caring for my family for 9 years now, and we have full trust in him. He is attentive, thorough, very knowledgeable, never waiting to rush out the door and most importantly he shows that he cares and takes interest in your health. However, his front office staff could use some improvement but it's not important to me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Rakhra is very caring, knowledgeable, patient and understanding. He has been my doctor for several years now and continues to be even after moving to a city further away. He is truly remarkable in his profession.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. Rakhra is a very caring and gentle doctor. Goes the extra mile for his patients. But he should work little bit long time in weekdays & at least 1 day evening time because it is hard to make appt in his limited time,

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Rakhra is a very caring and patient dr. He times the time to listen and understand patient's problems and does not rush them. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. God bless him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Very caring and gentle doctor. Great with kids. Goes the extra mile for his patients. Good knowledge and sends to specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr Rakhra is our family doctor and we definitely hit the jackpot on this one. He genuinely cares about his patients and is very knowledgeable. If he is not sure, he will refer you to get tests done or to a specialist to get to the bottom of it. He really listens and never rushes you. He is also great with our little one.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014