Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Ebbert

Dr. Ebbert was kind, thoughtful and considerate in organizing a plan of care for my son. She has always been very thorough and listened patiently to all of my concerns. She has made me feel like part of the team when making decisions. As a nurse, I really appreicate that she is cautious considers all angles before deciding on a treatment plan. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends or family with children.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Ebbert was pediatrician for my premature born baby since he was in the hospital NICU. My baby had to go through hernia surgery, different medications for severe reflux and many other challenges. After he came out from hospital I decided to follow her even that she was changing offices and replacing doctors on maternity leave. Dr. Ebbert was always very helpful, looking for the best solutions, very concerned about the problems we had, listening carefully, asking questions and answering my questions. She was always on time for appointments, and never in a rush when spending time with us, totally focused on the problems we had. She is very loving and caring doctor and I am happy to have her for my son’s pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

The paediatrician our family doctor referred us to see was on vacation, so we were reassigned to see Dr.Ebbert for my baby's ecezma problem. On our first visit, Dr.Ebbert had to ask another doctor at the clinic whether she agreed with what she has prescribed for us. That did not make me feel confident about her expertise. On our second visit, she was very late for our appointment. We waited for almost an hour. Our baby was getting sleepy and hungry. Then when I started to feed my baby, she called us into her office. While we were in her office, our baby was getting a little fussy and I kept trying to comfort her and Dr.Ebbert seemed not too happy that I wasn't looking at her. Then after she told us what to do before our next appointment, she kept asking me to repeat what she had said, thinking that I wasn't listening to her when I was comforting my baby earlier. I did not like the tone she used, as if she was talking to a kid. I do not recommend seeing Dr.Ebbert to anyone with a baby!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Ebbert is a replacement for our normal pediatrician, who is on mat leave. She was late & then seemed rushed to get to her next appt. While attempting to get my son's BP (who is 16 mos), she became agitated, almost angry when he wouldn't sit still. I felt that was unprofessional, considering she specializes in children. She questioned the plan I was following to deal with my sons excema; when it was clearly written in the doctors notes. Again, she seemed to be agitated at me for following the previous dr's initiatives. When I asked her questions, she just brushed them off as if I knew nothing and my questions/concerns were petty & a waste of her time. I would not recommend Dr. Ebbert. Luckily, our next appointment is with a different pediatrician.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013