Ratings for Dr. Dominic Raco

Dr. Raco is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He performed my mother's angiogram and willingly and patiently answered all of our questions prior to the procedure. He even took time after the procedure to make sure we were ok and that we didn't have any more questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I would recommend Dr Raco for his extensive knowledge and engaging disposition. He is always in a good mood.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

This is a great doctor - he helped me with my Mom when she had to get a angioplasty

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Raco did an angiogram on my brother and tore my brother's heart artery. Luckily there was another doctor there to correct Dr. Raco's mistake. Please be careful and don't let this doctor do the same to you or a family member.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great. To the individual a few comments down, glad you act upon your own advice versus one of the most decorated docs in Ontario...Darwin theory in action

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

This man saved my life and when I read some of the comments below I am appalled, he is the best of the best and there should be more dedicated doctors like him around.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Avoid him if you can, he does lots of tests and angiograms on you and tore my heart artery.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I was not happy with Dr. Raco. He was arrogant and talked down to me. His secretary was poorly organized. He wanted to stent me but I said no. Since then he is not interested in seeing me. Thankfully I found a much better cardiologist.

Submitted March 12, 2015

I have been seeing a cardiologist for years who has taken good care of me. I somehow got sent to Dr. Raco after having a visit to the emergency, even though I told them to send me to my usual cardiologist. Dr. Raco basically told me that I should have had a angiogram years ago and tried to convince me to go for one. I went back to my usual cardiologist who did some extra tests and told me the angiogram was unnecessary.

Submitted February 11, 2015

I had 3 blocked blood vessels and he put 4 stents in me. Afterward I found out that I should have had bypass surgery, but he never even discussed it with me, because he only gets money for putting in stents.

Submitted January 27, 2015