Ratings for Dr. Karen Marrin

Was treated terribly by Dr Marrin. Her manner was abrupt and harsh and it seemed that she was not interested in listening or understanding our concerns.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

where is she located? I have been scratching and dont know what it is from. looking to find someone and tell me what its from?

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Really kind and gentle with my 2 year old. Put both him and I at ease regarding potential allergies. Short visit however she seems like a great doctor if you need her for something more extensive as well.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

She is the best Allergist I have visited in over 30 years. Knowlegable and efficient. Pulls no punches.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

She rushed me and seemed unsymapthetic t my babies allergies ad the issues we were having. I was made to feel stupid when I asked questions ans she had little knowledge about the diet and therapies I asked her about. Poor bedside manner. I was very disappointed and will not return.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

This was the worst experience I had. She made inappropriate comments regarding my son's weight and mentioned that he weighed an adult weight. She asked me what we were doing about his weight and was done in front of him. This has nothing to do with her as we went to see her about his allergies. One of the worst experiences I have had and i feel badly for taking my son to her. She is not my son's pediatrician or our family dr and her comments were inappropriate and hurtful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013