Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Zia

Dr. Zia and his staff are amazing! Compassionate and VERY knowledgeable. Dr. Zia ensured that I understood not only the procedures but also that I was comfortable with my care and testing. My family also was included in all procedures and he went above and beyond to ensure my return to my quality of life. Follow ups ... he left no stone unturned. I would HIGHLY recommend this excellent cardiologist. Also a special shout out to Thelma, Kelly and staff at Michael GARRON ( previously Toronto East General Hospital)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Amazing staff, amazing doctor. There is nothing to say that hasn't been said on here already!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Zia is definitely knowledgeable and caring. He took the time to explain the test results and plans. Punctuality was compromised because his secretary allowed another patient who was a half hour late go ahead when he arrived. Patients who are late should also have to wait so that patients on time should be seen at their scheduled time. Fortunately, Dr Zia was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Brilliant cardiologist with exceptional compassion and thoroughness. Treated my father who is a retired physician. Great care and skills.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

He is a great doctor, saw him today and he not only took his time with my case - he really cared. One thing I admired in his office was the pledge hanging on the wall of the waiting room. In the way he handled my care, I felt like he was 100% living that oath, it was so great. Thanks Dr. Zia!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I have never met a doctor like Dr. Zia. He is very compassionate and actually cares about his patients. He and his secretary went above and beyond for my sick family member. I have never received this treatment in all the years my family or I have been in need of medical attention. I would always recommend Dr. Zia as the go to cardiologist to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Zia is a very thorough doctor and works with you to determine what your condition is and the best treatment to go with. In addition he also realizes that you may have other issues that may need to take priority in treatment and will work with those situations for the best outcome.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Zia demonstrates true and genuine compassion towards his patients and he is very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him for any cardiovascular issue. He is a good man and an even greater doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012