Ratings for Dr. Linda De Luca

Dr. De Luca truly takes the time to address all of your concerns and questions, and she is incredibly understanding and empathetic to your feelings and state of health.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. De Luca is perhaps the nicest physician I have ever encountered. Her interpersonal manner is calm, supportive and one feels that she genuinely cares about each person, not just as a patient under her care, but as an individual confronting a health challenge. She is judicious and thoughtful in her prescribing habits, and always kind and respectful. As a health provider myself, I find her a physician whose habits (punctuality, thoroughness, fabulous interpersonal skills) are well worth emulating.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

My mother has only one kidney and she saw her every 6 months. One of the kindest Dr.s I have ever met. Always asked me how I was (mom's caregiver) as well as treating mom. Very patient, and not pushing meds if not really needed. I can't say enough about her. Bless her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Takes time to listen and explain things.I'm lucky I'm under her care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012