Ratings for Dr. Patrick Marcotte

Very down to earth. Helpful and knows what he's talking about.

Submitted November 28, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. He's not rushed with his time. Very empathetic and caring.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

By far the best psychiatrist out there! My daughter has been seeing a psychiatrist for over 12 yrs now and this one is hands down the best. He's caring, compassionate, understanding, listens..we are NEVER rushed out the door..and is open to suggestions as well. He does not carry that *God* complex around with him like many other doctors do. I hope he sticks around..we'd hate to lose him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I've been followed by Dr Marcotte for a few years now and I don't have a single negative thing to say about him. He's very thorough and he listens to me. I've had doctors before that seemed to only want to get me out the door so they wouldn't explain anything in detail, but not Dr Marcotte. I really appreciate that he takes my opinions into consideration especialy when it comes to medication. He also seems to have an unlimited amount of patience and explains all possible side effects when I ask him to, which has never happened to me with other doctors. I have a tendency to ask many, many questions when it comes to my health and I find it very frustrating when a doctor assumes he/she has to "dumb it down" or just give me the bullet points, but like I said, Dr Marcotte doesn't do that.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Wow, Ive never had a better doctor! He is a psychiatrist, yet he is always concerned about your physical health as well. Dr Marcotte diagnosed me with several physical illnesses within a month of starting to see him... My family doctor has never found these illnesses my entire life. Dr Marcotte takes all the time you need with him, doesnt rush you out. He is extremely thorough, ordering tests that need to be done. He knows alot about alot, not just mental illnesses. Cant praise this doctor enough!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012