Ratings for Dr. Warren Carr

Friendly and gentle dentist . I like his dental hygienist very much, she is nice and kind, very professional.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Wonderful Dentist - I would highly recommend him and the hygienists and staff are great. He lets you know what is needed and gives you options. He is also very gentle so fillings, etc. are not painful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Carr dropped the ball when I had a cracked tooth and he was covering for Dr. Petrlich. He dismissed the discoloration (trapped blood) in my tooth - over the phone - without even bothering to look at it. He said treatment of the tooth could wait until Dr. Petrilich returned from vacation. Well, he was wrong, and now I have a permanently stained front tooth. I can't afford the $1000+ veneer/cap to fix it. He was very unprofessional, and that speaks to an uncaring, callous and aloof nature he has towards patients.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I have been to a few dentists in my lifetime. I can honestly say he is my most favourite. He did a filling with no freezing and I didn't even think he had started. He is friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone and I have to all my family and friends. The hygienists are amazing. Friendly, on time and warm. Receptionist is welcoming and kind.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Painless and very gentle! Never felt a thing!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014