Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Tong

I am so pleased with my Rhinoplasty surgery. I was told by other people that this operation is painful, and don't listen to them. When you go to Dr Tong, i had no pain after the surgery, it was just a bit uncomfortable and had to get used to breathing from my mouth only for a few days! My nose looks beautiful, and it sure makes a difference in your life:))) He is amazing and so professional and his staff is very caring. I would highly recommend Dr Tong!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I went to Dr. Tong last November for a breast augmentation and I am so so so pleased with his work! I had been wanting this surgery for many years and I went to three other plastic surgeons to find the one I felt most comfortable with. Dr. Tong and his team were fantastic right from the moment I walked into his office. (Which by the way, is beautiful) it has been 9 months now since my surgery and I couldn't be more happy with the outcome! I strongly recommend Dr. Tong to anyone wanting a breast augmentation. I will most definitely return to him if I ever need anything else done!!! Thank-you Dr. Tong and staff!!!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

From the first moment I stepped into Dr. Tong's office, I was welcomed warmly and professionally. From the clerical staff, the nursing staff, Jean his assistant and Dr. Tong himself, everyone was phenomenal. I felt incredibly comfortable from start to finish of the entire plastic surgery process. My breasts have always been an insecurity for me. As a result of weight gain during puberty, my breasts where never perky. Despite loosing weight, they remained saggy and breast feeding only exasperated the problem. After completing my family, I was finally ready to undergo a breast lift. I did allot of research prior and Dr. Tong's qualifications far exceeded all other options. After meeting him, my choice was solidified by the knowledge, insight and compassion he displayed. I am 6 months post op and could not be happier! The results have far exceed my expectations and have dramatically improved my self-esteem. For anyone looking to have plastic surgery, this is the place to go, this is your doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015