Ratings for Dr. Raed Alhusayen

Rude, no compassion very disappointing only interested in status.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Arrogant, has no manners and more importantly not very intelligent. Does not take the time to understand the issue. Find another doctor

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

After years of having to live with years of an irritating burning mouth syndrome and a need for a possible root canal, Dr Alhusayen was able to identify my allergies and with the work of a dietitian and I am now able to find the unlabeled ingredients in food products that were the cause the highly uncomfortable problem.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

After years of visiting Dr.s about my problem I finally got an answer from Dr Alhusayen. Wish I would have been referred to him earlier.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I have seen Dr. Alhusayen twice now and both times have found him to be punctual, courteous, and willing to discuss and explain treatment options and expected outcomes. I totally disagree with comments saying he is arrogant; he is matter of fact and concise in his diagnosis. He fully explains the treatment he is going to perform along with instructions for aftercare. I have confidence in his abilities to diagnose and treat and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I find Dr. Raed Alhusayen an excellent dermatologist. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to you. He has ideas of what treatment is best for you but is always willing to give you options and let you choose. I read most people find him arrogant but I find him quite the opposite. He is very personable and patient. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Alhysayen by my family doctor. Although it took almost 6 months to get the appointment, it was worth the wait. I disagree with the reviewers who think Dr. A. is arrogant and has no bedside manner. He is direct, yes, but very thorough in explaining his diagnosis and treatment options. His office is efficiently run and I appreciate that for my diagnosis appointment and clinic day I didn't wait more than 20 minutes. The results of my treatment were exactly what the doctor said they would be; I have confidence in his diagnostic and clincal abilities and am grateful to be under his care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I think Dr. Alhusayen is an excellent dermatologist. I a rare syndrome and he is able to deal with my symptoms extremely well. Yes, you may need to wait, try to find a specialist that doesn't make you wait.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

While I sometimes don't wait, mostly you need to be prepared for a long wait. Overall Dr. Alhusayen seems very knowledgeable and sincerely interested in the well-being of his patients. His manner is a little off-putting as he comes across as arrogant but over time I have seen that this doesn't impact his care and attempts to treat what can be complex dermatological issues. He replies promptly (even via email if urgent) and it is easy to book appointments once you are his patient. He seems committed to caring for his patients (won't just throw cortisone cream at everything....)

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

After 12 years and various visits to allergists and dermatologists Dr. Alhusayen was finally able to diagnose a recurrent rash....He is very. abrupt in his diagnosis and treatment- however I have the up most confidence in his recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015