Ratings for Dr. Mateya Trinkaus

She is fantastic - the compasion she showed my dad was beyond what I could have hoped for. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Trinkaus is the most genuine and caring physicians I have ever come across. It obvious that she cares about what she does and the people she does it for. I never feel rushed by her and she carefully explains every finding and treatment. Dr. Trinkaus was also willing to discuss diet and nutrition and she supports and recommends complimentary nephropathy unlike most other oncologists . A medical emergency took me to MSH one day and I am blessed that was the case as I would have missed out on Dr. Trinkaus' tremendous care and compassion. I would recommend her to anyone and agree with another reviewerDr. Trinkaus is a Mother Teresa for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Trinkaus from Dec 2013. She saved me from the jaws of death. I was given 30 days. She took this daring step and treated me with a new medication and I have been cancer free from June 2014. I still go for regular scans and consult her. Her care has been the same over the years. She is a person who was created to care for others. A Mother Teresa for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

We have all been touched by Cancer, albeit a relative, friend, or an acquaintance. Up until August of 2016, I was on the outside giving sympathy to those with this horrible disease and supporting the Ride for Cancer program. August, I joined the multitude of people hearing those fateful words. " You have Cancer". Through the diagnosis, surgery, ( conducted by, in my opinion one of the most talented surgeons Dr. P. Whelan.) and chemotherapy, Dr. Trinkaus and staff have been stellar. Thanks to them I have life, hope, a new understanding of those afflicted, and most important a new outlook on how to listen, care and interact positively with people I come in contact with. Due to circumstances beyond my control, the Medical staff from Family Physician, Surgeon, and Oncologist have provided me with a new lease on life. Term of the lease is still to be determined LOL. Thank you C.R. Potter

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

You can't get a doctor any better than Dr, Trinkaus. She has such a wonderful manner, explaining everything as if you were a friend. She is the best I've ever come across. She was always so concerned about my husband and answered all my questions as if she had all the time in the world. God bless her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Trinkhaus has the gift of being profoundly intelligent while communicating clearly with compassion and empathy. She treated my father in law with such understanding and respect - she was truly amazing in co-ordinating his care during a emotional time for our family.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Excellent bedside manner, caring and compassionate. Excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I*m a patient and am delighted with her care. She is very knowledgeable and communicates exceptionally well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

No patient of Dr. Trinkaus' can ever say enough good things about her. She is all that others have reported - professional, caring, knowledgeable, and the list can go on and on. During my breast cancer treatment I experienced all the 1 percentiles one could ever experience and she was right there with me, encouraging, caring, even advocating for me when necessary. She keeps up-to-date on all the newest drugs/ procedures/trials going on and provides excellent advise when dealing with difficulties you may encounter. She know her stuff! She put my husband and I at ease from the first time we met her, explaining everything in detail, moving us through the gauntlet of appointments quickly and with ease. She refers you to all the best in surgeons, radiologists, and everything else in between. I consider myself EXTREMELY blessed to have her as an Oncologist. Other friends have unfortunately been diagnosed and the terrible stories I hear from them regarding their treatment was quite alarming. They would come to me to get Dr. T's take on the situation and how to handle their doctors. She has a gift and uses it to the benefit of all her patients. She is truly a remarkable woman and I agree, I, too, wish there were more doctors like her. Thank you to Dr. T and all all her staff, especially Beth, her admin person, who is fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Trinkaus is an extremely caring and compassionate person. She treated my father as if he was a member of her own family. I wish there were more Doctors like her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016