Ratings for Dr. Ines Colmegna

Dr Colmegna is an excellent rheumatologist. She is quite knowledgeable and she takes times to listen to the patient. I can reach her any time. She is also a remarquable researcher.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Colmegna for the past 5 years. She is AMAZING! She is on top of my treatments and always takes the time to discuss how I'm doing. She has helped me twice on medical situations that I encountered that had nothing to do with my RA. She got me in to see the right doctors quickly and even followed up with me afterwards by phone. I cannot say enough positive things about this doctor. She will always give you the time you need and can be reached easily. That alone says alot.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

C`est une quelque chose d'incroyable - sans cœur et l'âme ...

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

She was excellent. Front desk was very pleasent and helpfull. Her assistant was very nice and knowledgable. Doctor had excellent bedside manner, discussed all treatment options and explained the problem with great detail and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013