Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Outsanding team, great doctor, always listing to us!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Scott helped us get pregnant after trying everything else for two years: he is extremely knowledgeable, honest and caring. After two iui cycles we got pregnant with our first baby. We highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

First visit felt very comfortable. Dr. Roseff is very informative and takes his time with you. Staff members are really nice.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

It is impossible to find words to describe my gratitude for Dr. Roseff and his amazing team. Without him there is a good chance that I would never have met my precious daughter who was born last week and couldn't be more perfect. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your patience, compassion, knowledge and thoroughness that gave us the opportunity to complete our family. Xo 💕

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I couldn't imagine myself being in better hands...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

If I can give you one word to describe Dr.Roseff , it is amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

After experiencing two consecutive miscarriages we just knew something wasn't right. All basic testing showed that everything was "normal" but we chose to seek out a second opinion. Based on his amazing reviews we decided to see Dr. Roseff and words cannot describe how incredibly thankful we are that we did. Our initial consult was so detailed and thorough, something we were not accustomed to with our OBGYN. After extensive testing, Dr. Roseff revealed our fertility struggles and developed a comprehensive treatment plan. He is so methodical and diligent with his medical practice and we immediately knew we were in the best care. Dr. Roseff truly takes the time to discuss every step of the way in detail, is eager to answer any and all of your questions, and is very honest and understanding. His nurse, Kristi, has also been so supportive and accessible throughout the entire process. From the receptionists to the nursing staff, every single staff member at the Boca location has made us feel so at home and like family. We are so happy to say that we conceived on our first try and are now 10 weeks pregnant from IVF ICSI and we will definitely be back for our subsequent pregnancy attempts! We highly recommend this practice to anyone needing fertility assistance.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Roseff is the best professional and most caring doctor. Dr. Roseff took the time and all necessary testing to make sure my husband and I were healthy to conceive and he finally diagnosed my problem. After only one month with Dr. Roseff (who also recommended me to continue with the acupuncture), we were able to conceive naturally. We must say that Dr. Roseff and his staff are great professionals who made us feel comfortable in such difficult and vulnerable situation. My husband and I can say with confidence that Dr. Roseff and his staff are the best in their field.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Roseff is a blessing! He has helped me with my PCOS for many years, I did not think I could ever have a child with this condition. I am now pregnant and feel so blessed to have had him as my doctor. He is extremely thorough & compassionate. Dr. Roseff’s staff is professional, always available and very helpful. I am so very grateful for his expertise.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Roseff is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable, while also being genuinely caring & compassionate toward his patients. You are treated as a person, never just a number, in his practice. His staff has always been kind and very good at what they do. I've had multiple issues to overcome, but thankfully I am now pregnant & expecting a miracle! I am so grateful that I found this team to help!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017