Dr. Scott J. Roseff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

We loved Dr. Roseff, he is the best in his field and helped us conceive our first child.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dear mom to be, I have been in your shoes. And I know how it feels to want a baby so bad your heart aches! But I'm here to give you some hope. Miracles do happen and I'm grateful to God for putting Dr. Roseff in our path. We came to Dr. Roseff after a not so good fertility specialist experience. So we were delighted when Dr. Roseff went through all the options available to us and we set up a plant to conceive our baby. He took the time to listen and do all the test necessary to find out what could be going on with us! I feel that Dr. Roseff is amazing at what he does and we totally recommended him to anyone struggling with infertility. The entire process was all worth it after all...we are almost 12 weeks pregnant. Have faith

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Words can't express my appreciation for Dr. Roseff and his staff. They were with me every step of the way with every little question I had. After nearly 7 years of trying to conceive. With so many tests, medications, and surgery, The moment we met with Dr. Roseff, I finally had peace. Although I didn't want to do IVF in the beginning, he made sure there was no better way to conceive. He never pushed us in any direction. He made sure it was a decision well thought through. He explained everything thoroughly to make sure we need exactly what we were getting into. They literally caught every potential problem and fixed it in no time. Kristi, the nurse, was absolutely amazing and she was there for me through it all. It never felt like a hassle to contact her or like this experience was just money to them. Kristi understood our financial situation and tried saving us money in so many different areas. There are so many reviews and blogs and videos out there explaining how terrible IVF is. While it is challenging, I never once felt overwhelmed or like I couldn't do it. It was actually so much easier than I expected it to be. I can never thank any of them enough. From going 7 years looking at a pregnancy test every month with disappointment and pain, they made this little miracle happen. My heart is overjoyed with thankfulness to Dr. Roseff, Dr. Soto, and Nurse Kristi. Thank you for making this possible.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr Roseff is the best doctor I ever met. He is caring and attention to details. He took the time to understand our records and problems we had and recommended a series of test for us when we met him. We are so happy to finally understand the underlaying medical condition that causes unexplained infertility and recurrent miscarriage. Dr Roseff also respects our preference to try to conceive on our own after the treatment. We managed to conceived within 3 months with his good advises. Dr Roseff and his team closely monitored the baby during my first trimester. I'm now 6 months pregnant and feel truly amazing to have the baby with the help of Dr Roseff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

The best thing we ever did was walk into Dr. Scott Roseff's office. After three years of no success with another infertility specialist, within 4 quick months and 1 successful IVF round, our dreams of becoming pregnant was finally a reality. Dr. Roseff and his wonderful nurse Kristi were so meticulous and caring throughout our time at the office. This was the first doctors office that I trusted 100% and didn't feel the need to be my own doctor. I can't say enough about Dr. Roseff and his fabulous team! My only complaint is that I am now forever ruined on how a doctor should actually be (hence why I switched OB's 3 times.. oops!) The last 4 years have been quite an adventure for my husband and I, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. The bumpy road led us to our sweet baby twin boys. Thank you Dr. Roseff and Kristi for making our dreams a reality. We are forever thankful to you guys!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Roseff is a great person, very professional, he explains everything to make you feel less stressed. We had our first attempt on 2016 and I got pregnant, unfortunately a few weeks later ended in a missed miscarriage. We were devastated. On 2017 we decided to try again, we followed all Dr. Roseff’s instructions and advises and on July of 2017 I got pregnant again; I was so scared, every time I had an ultrasound I got so nervous. But everything was fine this time. When we went for our third ultrasound with Dr. Roseff, he found out that I was having identical twins. I couldn’t believe it, but it was real, only one embryo was transferred and it split. I had a healthy pregnancy, my 2 boys were born at 35 weeks on February 2018. Thanks so much Dr. Roseff for this miracle. Thanks to the staff at the Boca office; specially Chantelle and Kristi, great people, always on top on everything. Thanks to all the staff from Jupiter as well. They were part of this miracle as well.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Roseff is an incredible doctor! He is very personable, friendly, and makes you feel at ease no matter the situation. He has an answer for everything and is extremely intelligent. From our first visit till our last visit he always remembered our names what we were there for and always made our visits personable. They don't call him the baby making doctor for no reason! My husband and I ended up pregnant after a miscarriage and it's all thanks to him! Thank you Dr. Roseff, you're simply amazing! Highly Recommended!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Roseff has been a godsend!!! My husband and I have been to several doctors over many years and none of them were nearly as thorough as Dr. Roseff. He took the time to look through our old records and find the tests he thought we needed to find out, finally, what our infertility issues were. After testing, he did in fact find what was causing our infertility, which no other dr could, as they've always classified us as having "unexplained infertility". Without all the tests Dr. Roseff did, our fertility treatments would have never worked. He always explained things very clearly to us, giving us options, but never pushing us to do anything we were uncomfortable with. We never felt rushed when we met. In addition, the office staff was always kind and helpful and the waits were very short, unlike all the other offices we'd been to. If you really want answers and a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor, go see Dr. Roseff! He made our dreams come true and he will always have a special place in our hearts!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Roseff and his entire team are wonderful and caring. They make you feel at ease the minute you walk into the office, and they will get right down to business and figure out the root cause of why you are unable to conceive. My wife and I had a devastating few years and after multiple losses we were worried that our dream of starting a family was not in our future. After receiving 2 glowing recommendations from two trusted acquaintances , we made an appointment to see Dr. Roseff and his team. It was the best decision we have ever made. They call him the baby maker for a reason! Thanks to Dr. Roseff and Marta Montenegro( In house nutritionist) They were able to pinpoint several issues that were preventing my wife from having a healthy pregnancy that other Doctors could not diagnose for years. I am happy to say we are currently 10 weeks pregnant with our rainbow baby. Please if your dream is to start a family. I urge you to contact Dr. Roseff and his team. They will make your dream come true.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Roseff and his entire staff is excellent. I am blessed to have met him. He is a very well experienced doctor and an awesome individual. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Scott J. Roseff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Following his graduation from medical School, Dr. Scott Roseff completed a Rotating Internship in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Obstetrics & Gynecology at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. His Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology was performed at The Stamford Hospital in Connecticut. He then went on to complete his Postgraduate Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at The UCSD School of Medicine, San Diego, California, where he was awarded the Mellon Foundation Award for Academic Excellence in the Reproductive Sciences. He is Board Certified in the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is also Board Certified in the subspecialty of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Having been in practice for over 25 years, his prominence and achievements in the field of Reproductive Medicine have positioned him at the forefront of his subspecialty. He was the founder and Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at St. Barnabas Medical Center in NJ. Dr. Roseff’s research and special areas of interest include the mechanisms of action of clomiphene citrate (Clomid/Serophene), the hormonal dynamics of the menstrual cycle, abnormal sperm function, the aging ovary/egg, natural and holistic methods for improving fertility, and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), to name just a few. Dr. Roseff was a recipient of the “Patients’ Choice Award” (several times) and was honored with the “Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award” in 2011. He is a Recognized Doctor on the Healthgrades Honor Roll and is listed as a HealthTap Scholar. The doctor is widely published and is a sought after lecturer both in the U.S. and abroad. Aside from having maintained a long-standing position on the Executive Committee of the New York Reproductive Medicine Society, he holds memberships in numerous prestigious technical societies including the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, The Medical Advisory Board of the International Council for Infertility Information Dissemination, The Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and The Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is an elected Fellow and Diplomate of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Roseff is also an ad-hoc reviewer for the journal “Fertility and Sterility”, an official journal of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Roseff believes his fertility-challenged patients deserve hand-holding, individualized and personalized, cutting-edge care. He will NOT rush you out of his office. When you see him, you’ll feel your questions have been answered and your concerns have been addressed to your total satisfaction. You will NOT feel like you’ve been patronized, and you’ll sense you’ve been treated like an intelligent human being. His practice philosophy is, “Do it once, do it right, and just make it work”.

• English

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara (Grad. 1982)
  • University of California San Diego (Grad. 1989)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing