Dr. Scott J. Roseff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

After 2 unsuccessful IVF attempts in our country, we came to see Dr. Roseff for our third (and succesful) attempt. My husband and I are very happy with our whole experience with Dr. Roseff and his amazing team. If you are looking for professionalism, experience, caring and good results, this is the right place for you. It has been a long process due to our personal circunstances, but it worth it. In the beggining we were not sure about the acupuncture sessions and the multivitamins he suggests as a part of the treatment, but we decided to do everything he recommends; as a matter of fact, he is the one with the experience, the good results and who definitely KNOWS. We are glad we took that decision. The numbers (results) speak for themselves. Dont hesitate to believe him, you are in the best hands. Dr. Roseff and his team permamently answer our 1000 questions and doubts with care and humanity, making sure we understand everything. Be patient if sometimes they are too "busy", its absolutely understandable since they are the best and we are too many girls looking for their help to reach our dream. When it comes to your appointment or test, you are the MOST important person in the world!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Roseff is an amazing doctor. He is very kind, genuine, knowledgeable, and caring. Even though the process was very emotional and overwhelming, he made sure my husband and I understood everything and offered great support. Most importantly he made our dream of being parents possible and we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!! Thank you Dr. Roseff for being best doctor and an amazing human being and friend. We are forever greatful!!!! Also the Boca staff is amazing, Kristi the nurse is always there to answer any questions and is very caring and sweet. Chantelle is awesome at handling all scheduling and billing. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

My boyfriend and I went to see Dr. Roseff after having some fertility issues and we were very happy with the care we were provided by Dr. Roseff and his staff. Dr. Roseff is extremely thorough, took time at each appointment to explain things to us and was extremely compassionate and caring to us which was very important to us in light of our history. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Roseff and thanks to him we are now on our way to fulfilling our dream of having a child!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr Roseff made our dreams come true. After failed attempts at another location it finally happened. He is the most genuine and caring man. He explains everything from day one and is constantly keeping you in the loop of what is going on. He always makes time after appointments to sit down with you and explain everything and answer any questions (which I always had a lot) you may have. If looking for a place to make your dream come true, this is the ultimate of perfection. Everyone at the office is personable and friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Roseff and his team is simply wonderful! Struggling with infertility is the most difficult thing I went through in my life but Dr. Roseff from our very first meeting and every sit down we had has put my mind at ease by his knowledge and passion to give his patient their ultimate goal of getting and staying pregnant. You will not find a better doctor and staff than the one in Boca; trust me, I've went to at least 5 specialist before feeling right at home with them.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Roseff is best fertility doctor by far!! I'm so happy and grateful to have found him. He is very meticulous, professional and won't go straight to a fertility treatment before addressing any other issues first that might impact the outcome; because his optimal goal is to ensure you have a successful and healthy pregnancy once he finds that your body is ready for the procedure. The entire team is very professional, responsive and always willing to help. Thank you all for your great job!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

We had a great experience with this doctor and his staff. We definitely would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

We loved Dr. Roseff, he is the best in his field and helped us conceive our first child.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dear mom to be, I have been in your shoes. And I know how it feels to want a baby so bad your heart aches! But I'm here to give you some hope. Miracles do happen and I'm grateful to God for putting Dr. Roseff in our path. We came to Dr. Roseff after a not so good fertility specialist experience. So we were delighted when Dr. Roseff went through all the options available to us and we set up a plant to conceive our baby. He took the time to listen and do all the test necessary to find out what could be going on with us! I feel that Dr. Roseff is amazing at what he does and we totally recommended him to anyone struggling with infertility. The entire process was all worth it after all...we are almost 12 weeks pregnant. Have faith

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Words can't express my appreciation for Dr. Roseff and his staff. They were with me every step of the way with every little question I had. After nearly 7 years of trying to conceive. With so many tests, medications, and surgery, The moment we met with Dr. Roseff, I finally had peace. Although I didn't want to do IVF in the beginning, he made sure there was no better way to conceive. He never pushed us in any direction. He made sure it was a decision well thought through. He explained everything thoroughly to make sure we need exactly what we were getting into. They literally caught every potential problem and fixed it in no time. Kristi, the nurse, was absolutely amazing and she was there for me through it all. It never felt like a hassle to contact her or like this experience was just money to them. Kristi understood our financial situation and tried saving us money in so many different areas. There are so many reviews and blogs and videos out there explaining how terrible IVF is. While it is challenging, I never once felt overwhelmed or like I couldn't do it. It was actually so much easier than I expected it to be. I can never thank any of them enough. From going 7 years looking at a pregnancy test every month with disappointment and pain, they made this little miracle happen. My heart is overjoyed with thankfulness to Dr. Roseff, Dr. Soto, and Nurse Kristi. Thank you for making this possible.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Scott J. Roseff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Following his graduation from medical School, Dr. Scott Roseff completed a Rotating Internship in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Obstetrics & Gynecology at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. His Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology was performed at The Stamford Hospital in Connecticut. He then went on to complete his Postgraduate Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at The UCSD School of Medicine, San Diego, California, where he was awarded the Mellon Foundation Award for Academic Excellence in the Reproductive Sciences. He is Board Certified in the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is also Board Certified in the subspecialty of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Having been in practice for over 25 years, his prominence and achievements in the field of Reproductive Medicine have positioned him at the forefront of his subspecialty. He was the founder and Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at St. Barnabas Medical Center in NJ. Dr. Roseff’s research and special areas of interest include the mechanisms of action of clomiphene citrate (Clomid/Serophene), the hormonal dynamics of the menstrual cycle, abnormal sperm function, the aging ovary/egg, natural and holistic methods for improving fertility, and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), to name just a few. Dr. Roseff was a recipient of the “Patients’ Choice Award” (several times) and was honored with the “Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award” in 2011. He is a Recognized Doctor on the Healthgrades Honor Roll and is listed as a HealthTap Scholar. The doctor is widely published and is a sought after lecturer both in the U.S. and abroad. Aside from having maintained a long-standing position on the Executive Committee of the New York Reproductive Medicine Society, he holds memberships in numerous prestigious technical societies including the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, The Medical Advisory Board of the International Council for Infertility Information Dissemination, The Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and The Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is an elected Fellow and Diplomate of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Roseff is also an ad-hoc reviewer for the journal “Fertility and Sterility”, an official journal of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Roseff believes his fertility-challenged patients deserve hand-holding, individualized and personalized, cutting-edge care. He will NOT rush you out of his office. When you see him, you’ll feel your questions have been answered and your concerns have been addressed to your total satisfaction. You will NOT feel like you’ve been patronized, and you’ll sense you’ve been treated like an intelligent human being. His practice philosophy is, “Do it once, do it right, and just make it work”.

• English

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara (Grad. 1982)
  • University of California San Diego (Grad. 1989)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing