Dr. Scott J. Roseff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Dr. Roseff and his staff are amazing!! They are so personable with a great bedside manner which is important because this process is very tiring, emotionally draining, and stressful. We were referred to Dr. Roseff by both of our doctors separately which says a lot. He is very knowledgable and wants to make sure that you have the best outcome. Throughout the whole process, his staff has also been great. Kristi and Ashley are awesome nurses who guide you the whole way answering any questions that you may have. We are now 10 weeks pregnant on the first try and will miss Dr. Roseff and his whole staff!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Roseff has been the answer to our prayers! He is a consummate professional with a warm heart and a superb knowledge of how to be successful in his endeavors. We adore and trust him. His staff are the friendliest, most patient, gentle, communicative and supportive people you could ask for. IVF is such an emotional and sensitive experience and I am really happy with the choice that I made to become a patient in this practice. My husband and I are so grateful for where we are in this journey toward becoming parents. We have Dr. Roseff, his staff and the incredibly lovely and talented Dr. Wood of IVF MD to thank for it!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

We were referred to Dr. Roseff and his staff after our third miscarriage. Dr. Roseff did a battery of tests above and beyond what I understood could be potential causes for our multiple miscarriages. We cannot thank Dr. Roseff enough for all that he and his team did and less than a year later we got pregnant again! I am beyond thrilled to report that I am now 20 weeks pregnant with a healthy boy and cannot wait to meet him this summer. Dr. Roseff should be your first call when you and your partner are going through fertility difficulties, my husband and I are incredibly grateful to have found them!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Being referred to Dr. Roseff was the best thing to ever happen to us. I was nervous and not sure what to expect when first I met with Dr. Roseff, but his attention to detail and experience instantly put me at ease. He asked questions I had never been asked before, and was able to find out the underlying causes of my previous miscarriages and struggles to conceive. Without his diligence, I wouldn’t be able to proudly say I have a 3 week old healthy baby boy!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

My husband and I are so grateful to have met Dr. Roseff! After years of struggling with infertility and a failed IVF cycle at a local fertility clinic, I'm happy to say that I am pregnant! Dr. Roseff is a very compassionate, brilliant and understanding doctor. He would always take the time to listen to our questions and our concerns and never rushed us. Also, the staff is the best. Everyone is so nice and caring. I love all of the nurses there, especially my IVF nurses Kristi and Ashley. This entire journey has been very positive for me, and I highly recommend Dr. Roseff /IVF MD!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

IF YOU ARE HAVING FERTILITY ISSUES DR. ROSEFF AT IVF B0CA IS YOUR DOCTOR TO GO TO! I STARTED SEEING HIM WHEN I WAS 40 AND HE DID EVERY TEST IMAGINABLE. HE TEST YOU FOR EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE YOUR BODY IS AT ITS BEST FOR CONCEIVING! I HAD TO GO THRU ALOT BUT I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I'M NOW 41 AND I'M 9 WEEKS PREGNANT EXPECTING MY FIRST CHILD. I'M IN TEARS RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I KNOW GOD SENT ME TO DR.ROSEFF HE IS THE KINDEST DOCTOR I EVER MET. I HAVE HAD A LONG JOURNEY IN FINDING DOCTORS THAT WAS RIGHT FOR ME. SO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE OR THINK TWICE GO TO HIM. HE IS TRULEY A GOD SEND.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Stay away! My wife and I saw Dr. Roseff in 2017. We were wary right away when he started to try and sell us "special" vitamins. However, he was recommended to us and he was highly reviewed online so we went with it. He had us undergo extensive testing. After six months of testing, we had our retrieval. Unfortunately, the retrieval was unsuccessful. We had a follow up appointment, where he told my wife and I that we would never be able to have our own child and should consider donor eggs. Stay away! My wife and I saw Dr. Roseff in 2017. We were wary right away when he started to try and sell us "special" vitamins. However, he was recommended to us and he was highly reviewed online so we went with it. He had us undergo extensive testing. After six months of testing, we had our retrieval. Unfortunately, the retrieval was unsuccessful. We had a follow up appointment, where he told my wife and I that we would never be able to have our own child and should consider donor eggs. We left the practice, went to another doctor. We’re now 7 months pregnant.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

After having two miscarriages and testing my OB sent me to a reproductive endocrinologist. I saw two different providers who ran no additional testing and just told me I needed IVF with PGS to carry a healthy pregnancy. I already had a son and was not ready for the kind of step. After a friend convinced me I went to Dr. Roseff. He heard my concern to investigate the cause of the losses and attempt less invasive methods then IVF. He ran exhaustive testing and referred me to his practice nutritionist due to my high body fat %. He was kind, compassionate, and met me where I was in the process following my losses. But beyond any of that his expertise and treatment plan resulted in me getting pregnant naturally and carrying a healthy baby. He monitored me closely in early pregnancy and intervened when needed. Every step of the way he was kind but also direct. I will be forever grateful to him and his staff for their support and expertise that got me my rainbow baby. There is no one else in Palm Beach County who does what he does. If you are looking for an expert diagnostician who will take a holistic approach to your care before jumping right to the expensive and invasive treatments Dr. Roseff is who you have been looking for!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. Scott Roseff is a passionate and caring physician who provides his patients with all of the necessary information to make the best decisions for them and their future family. Dr. Roseff will adjust his approach based on the needs of his patients, while providing the perfect balance of facts and compassion. Both Dr. Roseff and his staff provide a level of attention to each patient that is second to none, which provides you with a sense of comfort during an often difficult process. If you are experiencing fertility issues the IVFMD team is the way to go!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

Dr. Roseff is simply the best doctor in the country!!! Very intelligent and detailed. He always has a plan for any impossible situation. He is the answer to our prayers. We will be back for baby #2! Highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Dr. Scott J. Roseff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Following his graduation from medical School, Dr. Scott Roseff completed a Rotating Internship in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Obstetrics & Gynecology at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. His Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology was performed at The Stamford Hospital in Connecticut. He then went on to complete his Postgraduate Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at The UCSD School of Medicine, San Diego, California, where he was awarded the Mellon Foundation Award for Academic Excellence in the Reproductive Sciences. He is Board Certified in the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is also Board Certified in the subspecialty of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Having been in practice for over 25 years, his prominence and achievements in the field of Reproductive Medicine have positioned him at the forefront of his subspecialty. He was the founder and Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at St. Barnabas Medical Center in NJ. Dr. Roseff’s research and special areas of interest include the mechanisms of action of clomiphene citrate (Clomid/Serophene), the hormonal dynamics of the menstrual cycle, abnormal sperm function, the aging ovary/egg, natural and holistic methods for improving fertility, and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), to name just a few. Dr. Roseff was a recipient of the “Patients’ Choice Award” (several times) and was honored with the “Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award” in 2011. He is a Recognized Doctor on the Healthgrades Honor Roll and is listed as a HealthTap Scholar. The doctor is widely published and is a sought after lecturer both in the U.S. and abroad. Aside from having maintained a long-standing position on the Executive Committee of the New York Reproductive Medicine Society, he holds memberships in numerous prestigious technical societies including the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, The Medical Advisory Board of the International Council for Infertility Information Dissemination, The Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and The Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is an elected Fellow and Diplomate of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Roseff is also an ad-hoc reviewer for the journal “Fertility and Sterility”, an official journal of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Roseff believes his fertility-challenged patients deserve hand-holding, individualized and personalized, cutting-edge care. He will NOT rush you out of his office. When you see him, you’ll feel your questions have been answered and your concerns have been addressed to your total satisfaction. You will NOT feel like you’ve been patronized, and you’ll sense you’ve been treated like an intelligent human being. His practice philosophy is, “Do it once, do it right, and just make it work”.

• English

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara (Grad. 1982)
  • University of California San Diego (Grad. 1989)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing