Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

I had such a great experience with Dr.Roseff and his staff. He is the best doctor that I have ever worked with. His staff is amazing!!! Kristy who did most of my ultrasounds is such a wonderful nurse. I was able to email or call her and she always got right back to me. I could even email Dr.Roseff directly if i wanted. Maya was also incredible and made getting my blood taken,etc so pleasant.. Chantel was so organized and on top of the billing aspect of everything. They really made me feel like family and made the entire process so pleasant. As a result I have my beautiful baby boynow!!! I actually brought him in to meet everyone and they still feel like family to me. I cannot express how thankful I am that we made the right choice going to Dr.Roseff. We had gone to IVF Florida prior to being referred to Dr.Roseff. (Our friends who referred us also got pregnant on the first round of IVF.) I left IVF Florida feeling as if we were never going to get pregnant..also feeling like a number. Dr.Roseff did a lot of tests that IVF Florida did not do. These tests were crucial in deciding the next steps for us. I cannot tell everyone enough about how happy we are that we went to Dr.Roseff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Roseff is the best doctor that we ever had. His experience and professionalism together with his great team of people, were the support that we needed to have a successful outcome on having our baby boy with us today. Kristy and the nurses and caring and friendly, they made me feel like family as well as the receptionist Chantal, they really care. We strongly recommend him and his staff to anyone who is looking into having a fertility treatment, since they would do anything to help you achive your goal.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My experience with Dr Roseff and his staff was outstanding. I have been to other practices and I found compassion, expertise and success when I switched to Dr Roseff. My questions and concerns were handled in an intelligent and timely manner. I really felt like everyone in the practice was invested in my success. The expertise in the office and the lab really made a difference. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone with infertility issues.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

After struggling with unexplained infertility for 3 years (after the natural birth of my first child), Dr. Roseff and his team got me through IVF and it was successful on my first try. I don’t think there are words to explain the amount of gratitude I feel for Dr. Roseff and his staff. We met with another RE in Boca last year and we felt “lost in the shuffle”. I know for a fact that the previous Dr. did not ever remember me or my story every time we met with him. It is the complete opposite with Dr. Roseff. Not only does he remember you, but he really cares about you. He will spend hours talking to you in his office. Right off the bat he felt like a family member to us, even when he had to explain things that were scary and not pleasant. He is knowledgeable, educated, experienced and the most thorough doctor I have ever met. Going through this process was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life and I truly don’t think I could have done it with another office. Dr. Roseff and his nurse Kristi are 2 people that I will never forget in my life and I hope that others that struggle with infertility are so lucky to choose them as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Thank you, Dr. Roseff, for all of your help and guidance in making our little miracle baby a reality. Your knowledge, expertise, and recommendations were vital in becoming pregnant naturally and seeing the baby progress into the safe zone. We felt so comfortable and hopeful with you leading the way, which is a feeling we had pretty much lost before meeting with you. We have so much respect for you and your team, and are so appreciative of all your help.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

After 4 very long years of dealing with infertility and many failed attempts at becoming pregnant, my husband and I are so happy to say that we are now expecting twins in July. This is all thanks to Dr. Roseff and his staff. We could not be more grateful for his kindness and expertise. We drove 3.5 hours each way in order to see Dr. Roseff but in the end it was totally worth it! Our dreams are finally coming true!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

There are no words to describe the experience we had with Dr. Roseff and his staff. From the moment we met with him, we knew that we were in the right hands. As other reviewers have mentioned, Dr. Roseff does not perform the egg retrievals or transfers himself, however, one of the most important parts of the IVF process is ensuring that the amount of medication you are taking every day is correct and that your body is responding properly to the dosage you are being asked to take. Dr. Roseff reviews your file after every visit and adjusts your dosages as he feels necessary. We never had an issue with ovarian hyperstimulation which is one of the things that worried me the most from everything I had read. Everything went exactly as planned and my body responded extremely really well to the amount of hormones he wanted me to take. He was very thorough in explaining every detail of the process and he makes sure to break it down as simple as possible because there is a lot to take in during this entire process. We were successful with the first round of IVF and I now have a little miracle on the way. One reviewer said he was "rude and cocky and tries to impress you with this numbers". I have to say, while he is not super outgoing and talkative, he is far from rude. He was very kind and was very excited for my husband and I when we came in for our first ultrasound after getting pregnant. If he comes across cocky while stating his numbers, I wouldn't know because all I got from it was that he has impressive results and when you are dealing with IVF and paying as much as you are, I'd like to know that the doctor I have has great numbers to impress me with. Can't say the same for other offices. One other thing Dr. Roseff has that no other IVF office has is his assistant Kristi. She is AMAZING!!!! I strongly recommend Dr. Roseff to anyone who is looking for fertility assistance. You will NOT be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Very kind . Great dr. Listens to everything and provides great advise and feedback. Always on time

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Rude, cocky, and tries to impress you with his "numbers". My husband and I left the office and straight away told each other we would never see him again. We did however follow up with Dr McCarthy, in Jupiter. I'm so happy to say we have twins, born at term with no compilations. First round of IVF. Skip Dr Roseff-he does not preform the actual egg retrevials or transfers anyways. Not a kind human being.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I really could not be more appreciative for what Dr. Roseff and his staff did for us. From the moment we started our consultation, I know he was the best doctor for us. He is extremely thorough, he doesn't push any treatment types on you and gives you all your options. He also does not rush you at all. His office staff is absolutely amazing. They are basically his right hand and work wonderfully together. If you are struggling with infertility, please don't look any further. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016