Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

After struggling with unexplained infertility for 3 years (after the natural birth of my first child), Dr. Roseff and his team got me through IVF and it was successful on my first try. I don’t think there are words to explain the amount of gratitude I feel for Dr. Roseff and his staff. We met with another RE in Boca last year and we felt “lost in the shuffle”. I know for a fact that the previous Dr. did not ever remember me or my story every time we met with him. It is the complete opposite with Dr. Roseff. Not only does he remember you, but he really cares about you. He will spend hours talking to you in his office. Right off the bat he felt like a family member to us, even when he had to explain things that were scary and not pleasant. He is knowledgeable, educated, experienced and the most thorough doctor I have ever met. Going through this process was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life and I truly don’t think I could have done it with another office. Dr. Roseff and his nurse Kristi are 2 people that I will never forget in my life and I hope that others that struggle with infertility are so lucky to choose them as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Thank you, Dr. Roseff, for all of your help and guidance in making our little miracle baby a reality. Your knowledge, expertise, and recommendations were vital in becoming pregnant naturally and seeing the baby progress into the safe zone. We felt so comfortable and hopeful with you leading the way, which is a feeling we had pretty much lost before meeting with you. We have so much respect for you and your team, and are so appreciative of all your help.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

After 4 very long years of dealing with infertility and many failed attempts at becoming pregnant, my husband and I are so happy to say that we are now expecting twins in July. This is all thanks to Dr. Roseff and his staff. We could not be more grateful for his kindness and expertise. We drove 3.5 hours each way in order to see Dr. Roseff but in the end it was totally worth it! Our dreams are finally coming true!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

There are no words to describe the experience we had with Dr. Roseff and his staff. From the moment we met with him, we knew that we were in the right hands. As other reviewers have mentioned, Dr. Roseff does not perform the egg retrievals or transfers himself, however, one of the most important parts of the IVF process is ensuring that the amount of medication you are taking every day is correct and that your body is responding properly to the dosage you are being asked to take. Dr. Roseff reviews your file after every visit and adjusts your dosages as he feels necessary. We never had an issue with ovarian hyperstimulation which is one of the things that worried me the most from everything I had read. Everything went exactly as planned and my body responded extremely really well to the amount of hormones he wanted me to take. He was very thorough in explaining every detail of the process and he makes sure to break it down as simple as possible because there is a lot to take in during this entire process. We were successful with the first round of IVF and I now have a little miracle on the way. One reviewer said he was "rude and cocky and tries to impress you with this numbers". I have to say, while he is not super outgoing and talkative, he is far from rude. He was very kind and was very excited for my husband and I when we came in for our first ultrasound after getting pregnant. If he comes across cocky while stating his numbers, I wouldn't know because all I got from it was that he has impressive results and when you are dealing with IVF and paying as much as you are, I'd like to know that the doctor I have has great numbers to impress me with. Can't say the same for other offices. One other thing Dr. Roseff has that no other IVF office has is his assistant Kristi. She is AMAZING!!!! I strongly recommend Dr. Roseff to anyone who is looking for fertility assistance. You will NOT be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Very kind . Great dr. Listens to everything and provides great advise and feedback. Always on time

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Rude, cocky, and tries to impress you with his "numbers". My husband and I left the office and straight away told each other we would never see him again. We did however follow up with Dr McCarthy, in Jupiter. I'm so happy to say we have twins, born at term with no compilations. First round of IVF. Skip Dr Roseff-he does not preform the actual egg retrevials or transfers anyways. Not a kind human being.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I really could not be more appreciative for what Dr. Roseff and his staff did for us. From the moment we started our consultation, I know he was the best doctor for us. He is extremely thorough, he doesn't push any treatment types on you and gives you all your options. He also does not rush you at all. His office staff is absolutely amazing. They are basically his right hand and work wonderfully together. If you are struggling with infertility, please don't look any further. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Roseff is knowledgeable, experienced, honest and understanding. We had difficult hurdles to overcome but he knew the right steps to take and was honest from the beginning on what our commitment would need to be. We are now successfully pregnant. I don't think we would have had this outcome without Dr. Roseff and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Roseff and his staff are amazing! After interviewing three other area doctors, we felt Dr. Roseff was the most knowledgeable and offered individualized personalized care. You are never just another number in his office. After two failed IVFs in NYC, we are now 11 weeks pregnant on our first IVF attempt with Dr. Roseff at the age of 47. Thank you Dr. Roseff and thank you to RNs Kristi and Carly for your help with my progesterone shots!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Roseff and his staff are wonderful. My husband and I struggled to conceive with our second child. Dr. Roseff diagnosed the problem and provided a comprehensive plan to give us the best chance of getting pregnant. His nurse, Kristi Vesh, is fantastic. Anytime I had a question, she would get back to me immediately. It was a difficult journey but he and his staff were always caring and supportive. They made this process the best it could be and we are now expecting a baby this December!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016