Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Dr. Roseff is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable, while also being genuinely caring & compassionate toward his patients. You are treated as a person, never just a number, in his practice. His staff has always been kind and very good at what they do. I've had multiple issues to overcome, but thankfully I am now pregnant & expecting a miracle! I am so grateful that I found this team to help!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening (or going to happen) to a T! He answered all questions and never let me leave guessing. He made the whole experience great. Plus, he was always there. I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him. My trust was 100% in this man, as I truly believed and trusted that he knew his stuff! And guess what? He did. First try and I'm successfully pregnant. I can't thank Dr. Roseff enough for his expertise and friendship in giving me what I've always wanted. His staff is amazing as well. Nurse Kristi Vesh went above and beyond as far as follow-up, e-mails, step-by-step instructions, returned phone calls and answering questions. Truly a GEM! Chantel was funny and my husband and I both enjoyed seeing her at each appointment. She was extremely helpful as far as insurance and price knowledge before services were rendered so nothing was a surprise! Naomi and the other girls who pulled labs and blood tests were equally as amazing, always friendly and always very caring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Best Decision I ever made to go to Dr Roseff! He diagnosed my thyroid condition and found out I had a Vitamin D deficiency. It changed my world! He is by far the best doctor I have ever been too!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Choosing Dr. Roseff was the best decision we ever made. After several failed attempts, Dr. Roseff took his time with us, ultimately leading to our dreams coming true. He is respectful, compassionate, honest, and educated us everyday during our journey with him. He made us feel so comfortable and at ease. His staff was not only friendly, but very compassionate and organized. Chantel is a doll and is wonderful with making appointments and helping out when my schedule was chaotic. Kristi was simply one of a kind. She was always available via phone or email, she made time to discuss everything with us, and was always on time with my ultrasounds. The rest of the staff was also top notch. I began my journey at IVF Florida and ultimately I left them for not only treating us a number, but simply making us feel that our dollar was more important than our care. IVF FLORIDA never performed any of the necessary tests needed once we had a miscarriage. I would highly recommend Dr. Roseff and IVFMD to anyone looking to make their dreams of having a baby a reality. There is no better feeling than when your doctor makes you feel like your number one.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I had such a great experience with Dr.Roseff and his staff. He is the best doctor that I have ever worked with. His staff is amazing!!! Kristy who did most of my ultrasounds is such a wonderful nurse. I was able to email or call her and she always got right back to me. I could even email Dr.Roseff directly if i wanted. Maya was also incredible and made getting my blood taken,etc so pleasant.. Chantel was so organized and on top of the billing aspect of everything. They really made me feel like family and made the entire process so pleasant. As a result I have my beautiful baby boynow!!! I actually brought him in to meet everyone and they still feel like family to me. I cannot express how thankful I am that we made the right choice going to Dr.Roseff. We had gone to IVF Florida prior to being referred to Dr.Roseff. (Our friends who referred us also got pregnant on the first round of IVF.) I left IVF Florida feeling as if we were never going to get pregnant..also feeling like a number. Dr.Roseff did a lot of tests that IVF Florida did not do. These tests were crucial in deciding the next steps for us. I cannot tell everyone enough about how happy we are that we went to Dr.Roseff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Roseff is the best doctor that we ever had. His experience and professionalism together with his great team of people, were the support that we needed to have a successful outcome on having our baby boy with us today. Kristy and the nurses and caring and friendly, they made me feel like family as well as the receptionist Chantal, they really care. We strongly recommend him and his staff to anyone who is looking into having a fertility treatment, since they would do anything to help you achive your goal.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My experience with Dr Roseff and his staff was outstanding. I have been to other practices and I found compassion, expertise and success when I switched to Dr Roseff. My questions and concerns were handled in an intelligent and timely manner. I really felt like everyone in the practice was invested in my success. The expertise in the office and the lab really made a difference. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone with infertility issues.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

After struggling with unexplained infertility for 3 years (after the natural birth of my first child), Dr. Roseff and his team got me through IVF and it was successful on my first try. I don’t think there are words to explain the amount of gratitude I feel for Dr. Roseff and his staff. We met with another RE in Boca last year and we felt “lost in the shuffle”. I know for a fact that the previous Dr. did not ever remember me or my story every time we met with him. It is the complete opposite with Dr. Roseff. Not only does he remember you, but he really cares about you. He will spend hours talking to you in his office. Right off the bat he felt like a family member to us, even when he had to explain things that were scary and not pleasant. He is knowledgeable, educated, experienced and the most thorough doctor I have ever met. Going through this process was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life and I truly don’t think I could have done it with another office. Dr. Roseff and his nurse Kristi are 2 people that I will never forget in my life and I hope that others that struggle with infertility are so lucky to choose them as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Thank you, Dr. Roseff, for all of your help and guidance in making our little miracle baby a reality. Your knowledge, expertise, and recommendations were vital in becoming pregnant naturally and seeing the baby progress into the safe zone. We felt so comfortable and hopeful with you leading the way, which is a feeling we had pretty much lost before meeting with you. We have so much respect for you and your team, and are so appreciative of all your help.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

After 4 very long years of dealing with infertility and many failed attempts at becoming pregnant, my husband and I are so happy to say that we are now expecting twins in July. This is all thanks to Dr. Roseff and his staff. We could not be more grateful for his kindness and expertise. We drove 3.5 hours each way in order to see Dr. Roseff but in the end it was totally worth it! Our dreams are finally coming true!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016