Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Rude, cocky, and tries to impress you with his "numbers". My husband and I left the office and straight away told each other we would never see him again. We did however follow up with Dr McCarthy, in Jupiter. I'm so happy to say we have twins, born at term with no compilations. First round of IVF. Skip Dr Roseff-he does not preform the actual egg retrevials or transfers anyways. Not a kind human being.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I really could not be more appreciative for what Dr. Roseff and his staff did for us. From the moment we started our consultation, I know he was the best doctor for us. He is extremely thorough, he doesn't push any treatment types on you and gives you all your options. He also does not rush you at all. His office staff is absolutely amazing. They are basically his right hand and work wonderfully together. If you are struggling with infertility, please don't look any further. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Roseff is knowledgeable, experienced, honest and understanding. We had difficult hurdles to overcome but he knew the right steps to take and was honest from the beginning on what our commitment would need to be. We are now successfully pregnant. I don't think we would have had this outcome without Dr. Roseff and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Roseff and his staff are amazing! After interviewing three other area doctors, we felt Dr. Roseff was the most knowledgeable and offered individualized personalized care. You are never just another number in his office. After two failed IVFs in NYC, we are now 11 weeks pregnant on our first IVF attempt with Dr. Roseff at the age of 47. Thank you Dr. Roseff and thank you to RNs Kristi and Carly for your help with my progesterone shots!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Roseff and his staff are wonderful. My husband and I struggled to conceive with our second child. Dr. Roseff diagnosed the problem and provided a comprehensive plan to give us the best chance of getting pregnant. His nurse, Kristi Vesh, is fantastic. Anytime I had a question, she would get back to me immediately. It was a difficult journey but he and his staff were always caring and supportive. They made this process the best it could be and we are now expecting a baby this December!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

My husband and I struggled with infertility for 2 years. Dr. Roseff provided a thorough work-up to diagnose our issues and after following his recommendations we were able to conceive naturally! You MUST go see him and his amazing staff if you want a family!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Roseff is an awesome clinician and an expert in his field. I had a great experience as his patient, he was very comforting and kept me optimistic throughout this difficult process. The first time I met Dr. Roseff in his office I felt a sense of comfort; he was genuine and honest. His Nurse Kristi Vesh was wonderful, she is attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

We went to Dr. Roseff for both times we tried conceiving. With his assistance and guidance, we were able to conceive naturally. His kindness, caring attitude and genuine care for his patients is the reason for going to him. We highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Roseff and his staff are amazing. I was very happy with my experience at his office. He has great bedside manner and is very caring.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Roseff and his staff are friendly and helpful. After seeing Marta the nutrientionist, getting healthy and losing a little weight we were able to achieve a natural pregnancy after seeing him for about 7 months. We are so greatful and happy to meet our baby in May 2016.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015