Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Dr. Roseff and his staff are amazing! After interviewing three other area doctors, we felt Dr. Roseff was the most knowledgeable and offered individualized personalized care. You are never just another number in his office. After two failed IVFs in NYC, we are now 11 weeks pregnant on our first IVF attempt with Dr. Roseff at the age of 47. Thank you Dr. Roseff and thank you to RNs Kristi and Carly for your help with my progesterone shots!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Roseff and his staff are wonderful. My husband and I struggled to conceive with our second child. Dr. Roseff diagnosed the problem and provided a comprehensive plan to give us the best chance of getting pregnant. His nurse, Kristi Vesh, is fantastic. Anytime I had a question, she would get back to me immediately. It was a difficult journey but he and his staff were always caring and supportive. They made this process the best it could be and we are now expecting a baby this December!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

My husband and I struggled with infertility for 2 years. Dr. Roseff provided a thorough work-up to diagnose our issues and after following his recommendations we were able to conceive naturally! You MUST go see him and his amazing staff if you want a family!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Roseff is an awesome clinician and an expert in his field. I had a great experience as his patient, he was very comforting and kept me optimistic throughout this difficult process. The first time I met Dr. Roseff in his office I felt a sense of comfort; he was genuine and honest. His Nurse Kristi Vesh was wonderful, she is attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

We went to Dr. Roseff for both times we tried conceiving. With his assistance and guidance, we were able to conceive naturally. His kindness, caring attitude and genuine care for his patients is the reason for going to him. We highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Roseff and his staff are friendly and helpful. After seeing Marta the nutrientionist, getting healthy and losing a little weight we were able to achieve a natural pregnancy after seeing him for about 7 months. We are so greatful and happy to meet our baby in May 2016.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

After trying to conceive for almost a year, we decided to see Dr. Roseff. He was very pleasant and informative in explaining the next steps and made us feel at ease. We liked that he was open to both Eastern and Western medicine practices. My husband and I happened to get pregnant on our own within a week of visiting his office. Since we did not receive any actual treatments from Dr. Roseff, he could have easily turned us away and said to go visit our OB. But him and his staff wanted to make sure that I was going to have a healthy pregnancy and let me come in every single week until 12 weeks for an Ultrasound. We were able to have peace of mind every week hearing the heartbeat and seeing our growing baby. We were also able to get our Chromosome testing done with him at 10 weeks. He met with us to give us the results and recommended an OB and made us feel like we could contact him at any time with any questions. I should also mention that it was NEVER a problem getting an appointment and I NEVER waited more than 5 min to see the doctor. Which was very convenient since I work full time. His staff is very friendly and helpful and I recommend this office and doctor :).

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Submitted October 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Scott J. Roseff's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and his staff are amazing! After interviewing three other area doctors, we felt Dr. Roseff was the most knowledgeable and offered individualized per..."

May 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and his staff are wonderful. My husband and I struggled to conceive with our second child. Dr. Roseff diagnosed the problem and provided a comprehens..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I struggled with infertility for 2 years. Dr. Roseff provided a thorough work-up to diagnose our issues and after following his recommendations ..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff is an awesome clinician and an expert in his field. I had a great experience as his patient, he was very comforting and kept me optimistic throughout..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We went to Dr. Roseff for both times we tried conceiving. With his assistance and guidance, we were able to conceive naturally. His kindness, caring attitude ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and his staff are amazing. I was very happy with my experience at his office. He has great bedside manner and is very caring. "

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and his staff are friendly and helpful. After seeing Marta the nutrientionist, getting healthy and losing a little weight we were able to achieve a n..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After trying to conceive for almost a year, we decided to see Dr. Roseff. He was very pleasant and informative in explaining the next steps and made us feel at ..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is the worst doctor ever. No compassion, only interested in taking your $$$$. Buyer beware!"

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff is truly a God send for us! He is so knowledgable, he knows the when, where and how of making little miracles happen! 🙏"

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Roseff, who is incredibly, talented, knowledgeable, and a miracle "Baby Maker". Under his care, I felt better than I ha..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express how thankful I am that we were referred to Dr. Roseff. My husband and I had tried four years to get pregnant and had already seen two othe..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Roseff is an amazing doctor. After being told by a previous doctor that I would need IVF, I decided that I should do my research to find out which clinic has..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I have never cried so hard in a doctors office as I did in Dr Roseffs. He made me feel so terrible about myself and my condition it was sickening. I have been t..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First and foremost, if you want to have a baby this is the doctor to see. He is incredible at what he does and very knowledgable. He will not start any treatmen..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to another doctor before seeing Dr. Roseff, and it was horrible. They just pumped me full of hormones and saw if it worked, which it didn't. Dr. Roseff t..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don' t see how Dr Roseff could possibly get a bad review but then again there are always wacky crazy people out there... Dr Roseff and his staff are wonderful..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I could say we were TRYING our best to get pregnant in Russia. We went to the best clinic and the best doctor. But after 3 years and after 7 IV..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and team is absolutely amazing. There are not enough positive adjectives in the English language to describe what a great experience it has been in h..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff is a very caring, kind and knowledgeable Dr. He helped me to become pregnant in less than 2 months after I first visited him!! He diagnosed my thyroi..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 3 miscarriages, a girlfriend turned my husband & I on to Dr. Roseff. We went to see Dr. Roseff and instantly fell in love with him and his staff! After ..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Reading these reviews makes me shake my head. I'd give no stars but forced to give one. Sincerely the worst REs office by far to date. So bad I am resorting to ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went with my daughter to see Dr. Roseff's after many visit's with other IVF doctors, what a great experience. Dr. Roseff was so thorough with so much knowled..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are searching for a fertility doctor or Reproductive Endocrinologist, search no further! Dr. Roseff and all his staff are the BEST around! His office is ..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor. hard to get in touch with. Pushes unnecessary treatments. Avoid at all costs."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I were referred to Dr Roseff after having two early losses. After some initial tests he developed a plan of action for us and did not recommend exc..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff was thorough and caring. We always felt like we understood what the plan was, and why this was the best plan for us."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything happens for a reason! It never even occurred to me that I might need IVF. After discussing my medical history during an initial consultation with a n..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so greatful to Dr. Roseff and his staff, Kristi and Letisha for the amazing and compassionate care they provided to us through out this whole process. Th..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are thankful to Dr. Roseff and staff, Kristi and Letisha for the thorough and compassionate care they provide to us through out this process. They are very k..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff could be more knowledgeable of treatment costs."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I will always be very grateful to Dr. Roseff and his entire team, particularly Kristi and Leticia, for their wonderful care and expertise! Dr. Ro..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted to give my experience when searching for a fertility provider. I started searching on my own without the advice of my OB/GYN, which was the best decisi..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I cant express what a pleasure it was dealimg with Dr. Roseff and the staff at IVFMD. Not only was it a success for us, but the way they dealt with ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am writing this while watching my month old son sleep, as I have been too scared to jinx anything by writing a review earlier. Dealing with infertility is on..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this doctor was cold & office felt mechanical...not happy"

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff is an extremely professional doctor. Initially, we were very hesitant about seeing a fertility specialist. Dr. Roseff went through all our reports be..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I never thought we would have to do IVF to conceive. I would not have done this with any doctor other than Dr. Roseff. He is experienced and conf..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have Dr Roseff to thank for our 2 children. Do to multiple issues we were not able to carry to full term. Dr Roseff assured us that we would be able to have ..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roseff and his staff are wonderful. He figured out why I was not getting pregnant. I went to another place and they were ready to proceed without even knowi..."

September 12, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 17, 2012
  • City changed from "Boca Raton" to "Miami"

June 21, 2012