Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Roseff

Our experience with Dr. Roseff was excellent, from the moment we started our IVF treatment we knew we were in the best hands. Now, that our son is with us we can not be any happier. He is caring, professional and very knowledgeable. He made us feel comfortable every step of the way and he made sure we understood every decision in the process.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Roseff is caring, kind, positive, determined and so passionate about what he does that I couldn't imagine being a patient anywhere else. He searched for the issues and as soon as we knew what was going on, he came up with a plan and now we are expecting in July! I couldn't recommend Dr. Roseff strongly enough! This is the most sensitive aspect of someone's personal life and not only does Dr. Roseff and his staff understand that, but all they want is to make it a happy one too! Thank you for everything! I will miss coming there until the next one ;)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

From the moment my husband and I met Dr. Roseff we knew we were in the best hands. His extensive knowledge and kind bedside manner made us feel so comfortable. We are now pregnant and so thankful for everything Dr. Roseff did for us.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Roseff for couples who have failed in prior IVF attempts. His success rating is one of the highest thats why we chose him. His approach is very research based and not just textbook. He is able to find out underlying reasons/conditions that generally other doctors do not think of. He is very polite and courteous. His staff is superb and you get personal attention with everyone. He gave us a blessing we were trying for for 8 years.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Roseff and his staff are all amazing, including his nurse Kristi and the team. We recommend them to anyone. We went to 2 other fertility specialists before I found Dr. Roseff, one of whom was a well-known doctor in NYC. Neither made us feel comfortable, but Dr. Roseff's bedside manner and his true passion and caring for what he does are undeniable. I was in denial about my infertility for a while, and was very scared of IVF. Dr. Roseff makes it all easy to understand and he does all the tests necessary UP FRONT. He is not out to make money, but rather to make sure you end up with a baby. He is up-front and very caring. He even supported us when we pursued some treatment in Europe- not many doctors would. I am now 10 weeks pregnant and off to my regular OB. I will miss Dr. R and his team very much. Couldn't have done it without them. There aren't many like Dr. Roseff out there!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I first saw Dr. Roseff due to endocrine disorders (blood sugars, thyroid, irregular periods). I knew he was the MD for me after my first appt. He is extremely knowledgeable (in my case with PCOS) and always able to guide me the right way (even through my stubbornness). Even after moving 4 hours north of his practice, my husband and I chose to not switch MDs. You can do your research on him and his practice- the results speak for themselves. I understand the hesitation, especially when looking at the costs of procedures (and travel) but ask yourself, "If I get that + test, would it have been worth it? All my hours on the road, the gas, still having to report to work even after the road trip- ITS ALL WORTH IT! Go to a MD who knows what they're doing so you can get it done right. I do not regret it one bit and neither will you when you see that first heartbeat in your ultrasound! What I love most about him- he asks you what your plan is, reviews what he agrees with and disagrees with, then tells you his plan. You are always part of the planning process- he will honor your plan (wishes) the most he finds fit for your situation. If you choose him as your MD you will be in close contact with his RN, Kristi. Why is your relationship with his nurse important? She is your go-to. Through countless calls and emails, she becomes your bestfriend. If you have questions (even the icky ones), need refills, or are anxiously waiting those HCG results- she is the one who calls you. You are treated like family here and lets face it- they end up knowing way more about your process than your family does. I recommend Dr. Roseff to anyone who inquires about our pregnancy journey. If we encounter issues when trying for #2, I won't think twice about calling him and no matter the travel, I will make it work because like I said- ITS ALL WORTH IT!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

We love Dr. Roseff and his staff! We were with IVF Florida before switching and we never looked back. He stayed with us through 3 cycles - using every bit of knowledge and research he knew to help us get further. Even when we wanted to go to Europe and try a cycle, he agreed to treat us before and after. We are now 18 weeks pregnant! We owe our success to the support of his office.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I wish I was was able to give Dr Scott . Roseff and he’s staff 100 percent. My husband and I had the best experience with him from day one when other doctors made us feel it was impossible to conceive. We are now 9 weeks pregnant with twins thank you Dr Roseff and he’s staff.....

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Outsanding team, great doctor, always listing to us!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Scott helped us get pregnant after trying everything else for two years: he is extremely knowledgeable, honest and caring. After two iui cycles we got pregnant with our first baby. We highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017