Ratings for Dr. Eric St. Germain

I had a top wisdom tooth out. He and his nurse were really nice. I liked him. Then the surgery started. It was uncomfortable as he needed to smoosh my head and jaw to get to the back tooth. I had a huge head ache for 7 days. Called the nurse which told me It did not seem like infection or a dry socket and there is nothing to do but out heat on it. I had a jaw problems to begin with, and after 9 days after, I still can't open my mouth. It is painful to open. I can't eat anything past the thickness of my pinky. I am now at a loss. Unsure where to go. I'm sure my jaw is out of whack and injured.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

The high stars are for the doctor. He is amazing! However his receptionist is rude, cold, and made it very clear that I'm just a paycheck. Time for a new job!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

The dentist himself was amazing. Made me feel I was in good hands. Great bedside manner. The nurses were super nice too. His receptionist on the other hand - she was rude and unhelpful. She didn't want to answer any of my questions. The waiting room is large and voices carry. Everytime she was finished on the phone, she would complain to the other receptionist about them. Saying they were rude or ignorant. Customer service is tough, I've been there, but the receptionist gives the client their impression of the Dr. I give him 5 stars the lower stars are all for his receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed about a week ago. The staff were super nice with me even though I was stressed. I got my surgery done a 7h30AM so I wouldn't need to be stressed out all day. I had a phobia of needle and the nurse who put my IV was AWESOME. I didn't feel nothing, if you want to, you can put come EMLA cream before and you won't feel nothing. The punctuality was good, I didn't wait a long time in the waiting room and I took more time after the surgery to be able to walk by myself - the nurse was really patient and nice with me. I had some panic few days later when I saw the first open hole in my mouth, I called at the office and Dr. St-Germain booked me between 2 patients to take a look. He was very helpful and gave me good hint. The surgery was pain free and the pain after the surgery is not as bas as people say. Dr Eric gave me Tylenol 2 (you can have Tylenol 3 if you want I think) - antibiotics to make sure I would not get an infection and a mouth wash for my gums. Overall, even if I was stressed out and scared, I HIGLY recommand Dr. Eric St- Germain, I don't have nothing wrong to say about him. Only bad part - I did not like the secretary, she was not even smilling when I got there. Ps. If you get an IV sedation you should really ask the person with you to film you when you wake up - it's SO funny.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. St. Germain. The first was to correct my jaw with jaw surgery. He was absolutely great. Very helpful and walked me through the whole process. Unfortunately at no fault of his, the plating that was put in got infected and had to be taken out. The whole process for surgery #2 was great. Very quick and easy. There was no other complications and I would highly recommend anyone to his office.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Had S.A.R.P.E surgery done and got 4 wisdom teeth removed,I was extremely scared of getting surgery since I've never experienced getting surgery/general anastasia but dr Eric st-germain comforted me and gave me the courage to go through surgery (which is a miracle) I was a considered difficult patient due to my complexity of my bite, but Dr Eric st-Germain did very good job and everything went well... his anesthesiologist on the other hand didn't comfort me at all even if it was my first time getting anastasia and was rude when I asked question which made me feel kinda skeptical but she was very professional

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I was very nervous to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed, especially because it would be the first time I would be given a general anesthesia, but Dr. St Germaine put me at ease when we met before the surgery. He explained the process and what I might experience during recovery. I'm also very scared of needles so I was nervous about having an IV but his nurse was incredible. I think her name was Anjulie (I'm not sure how she spells it). She was very gentle and made me extremly comfortable. After the surgery they gave me (actually the person I brought with me) special care instructions to aid my recovery (which all worked very well!) and other great advice (it's easier to swallow pills with something thick like yogurt than it is with liquid!) and led me out a discreet exit in the back so I wouldn't have to walk through a waiting room full of people. The only reason the staff rating is 4 is because the lady at the front desk didn't smile or wasn't very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. St-Germain removed a wisdom tooth for me. I was amazed at how quick and painless the procedure was - in fact, the best dental experience I have ever had. He is an exceptional oral surgeon in every respect, extremely skilled, professional and caring.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. St Germain pulled three of my teeth which were broken off below the gum line. I have never had a dentist do such a wonderful job. He put me very much at ease and It was totaly painless. I can't say enough about this doctor

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012