Ratings for Dr. Eric St. Germain

Could not speak more highly of Dr. St-Germain. He is a great surgeon, very attentive and makes you feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I had 1 impacted wisdom tooth removed; Dr. St. Germain was very nice, however, I didn't have a pleasant experience after the extraction. I had little to no patient care after the fact and I was made to feel like I didn't matter or my pain didn't matter. I called on the third day because I was in so much pain and it didn't seem normal to me, the receptionist made me feel like I was bothering her and it took some time for a nurse to call me back, when she did, she indicated that what I was feeling was normal. I was in bed for 5 days and in pain for several days after the extraction and on the 10th day I called again , the receptionist once again made me feel like I was bothering her, she really wasn't polite at all, so at that point I decided to go to my regular dentist . I found out that I had an infection and dry socket. I never should have gone that long without any care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Took my son there to remove 4 wisdom teeth. Very pleased with the results. Very nice doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I just recently had dental surgery from Dr. St. Germaine .I had 8 extractions and a denture placed. All my fears the many days before disappeared as soon as I arrived at his office..... Wonderful care from the doctor and the 2 amazing nurses ! Everyone made me feel so at ease....Dr.St. Germaine had explained everything carefully what would take place. Post surgery I have had no problems! Thank you for your outstanding care Dr St. Germaine and your wonderful staff! Highly recommend this dental surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. St-Germain is a great doctor and has a great personality.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Just amazing! So friendly, and keeps you informed. My daughter and husband both had treatment and had an excellent recovery. Would highly recommend Dr. St-Germain. Nice office, and helpful staff. Very comfortable, and a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a top wisdom tooth out. He and his nurse were really nice. I liked him. Then the surgery started. It was uncomfortable as he needed to smoosh my head and jaw to get to the back tooth. I had a huge head ache for 7 days. Called the nurse which told me It did not seem like infection or a dry socket and there is nothing to do but out heat on it. I had a jaw problems to begin with, and after 9 days after, I still can't open my mouth. It is painful to open. I can't eat anything past the thickness of my pinky. I am now at a loss. Unsure where to go. I'm sure my jaw is out of whack and injured.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

The high stars are for the doctor. He is amazing! However his receptionist is rude, cold, and made it very clear that I'm just a paycheck. Time for a new job!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

The dentist himself was amazing. Made me feel I was in good hands. Great bedside manner. The nurses were super nice too. His receptionist on the other hand - she was rude and unhelpful. She didn't want to answer any of my questions. The waiting room is large and voices carry. Everytime she was finished on the phone, she would complain to the other receptionist about them. Saying they were rude or ignorant. Customer service is tough, I've been there, but the receptionist gives the client their impression of the Dr. I give him 5 stars the lower stars are all for his receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed about a week ago. The staff were super nice with me even though I was stressed. I got my surgery done a 7h30AM so I wouldn't need to be stressed out all day. I had a phobia of needle and the nurse who put my IV was AWESOME. I didn't feel nothing, if you want to, you can put come EMLA cream before and you won't feel nothing. The punctuality was good, I didn't wait a long time in the waiting room and I took more time after the surgery to be able to walk by myself - the nurse was really patient and nice with me. I had some panic few days later when I saw the first open hole in my mouth, I called at the office and Dr. St-Germain booked me between 2 patients to take a look. He was very helpful and gave me good hint. The surgery was pain free and the pain after the surgery is not as bas as people say. Dr Eric gave me Tylenol 2 (you can have Tylenol 3 if you want I think) - antibiotics to make sure I would not get an infection and a mouth wash for my gums. Overall, even if I was stressed out and scared, I HIGLY recommand Dr. Eric St- Germain, I don't have nothing wrong to say about him. Only bad part - I did not like the secretary, she was not even smilling when I got there. Ps. If you get an IV sedation you should really ask the person with you to film you when you wake up - it's SO funny.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015