Ratings for Dr. L.Y. Andary

horrible doctor yea he will treat cold and flu but when it comes to other things watch out he a lazy doctor doesn't even care at all and he needs to let a new doctor in who knows what they are doing !! sorry for the patient with back problems I also have nerve and very bad pain back problems and he refuses to help at all says its in your head

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Andary is truly a one-of-a-kind dr. He was my family physician for years before going into a walk-in. I drive a good distance to see him when I am ill. He takes time, is very kind and understanding and makes you feel at ease. My husband and I have referred several peopelt to him and all are thrilled with his service. He's a very knowledgeable dr. and runs an efficient clinic. You never have along wait but he never rushes you when he sees you. Wish he was still in family practice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Andary at the clinic for years and so has my mother. He is the kindest and most easy to talk to doctor I have ever met. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I've taken my daughter to see Dr. Andery twice and both times he was great. Diagnosed her throat infection, wrote us a prescription and we were on our way. He even took the time to show me where her throat was inflamed, which I thought was great. He is friendly, perhaps a little brisk, but he runs a busy clinic so that seems understandable. We were in and out of the clinic with the prescription filled in less than an hour on both of our visits. What more could you ask for? The clinic itself is very nice too. I would recommend this doctor and clinic.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

No bedside manor. Told me he was not the doctor to take care of my problem. He said to me, do you even HAVE a drug plan? Treated me like I was not even worthy of treatment. Said to go see my chiropractor who put the idea in my head that I have a back problem. Said he would send me for x-rays... never did, then left and went on to his next patient. This is how I was treated.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012