Ratings for Dr. Stan Levy

Does not know migraine medications despite migraine being an area he’s supposed to specialise in. He took me off a preventative when I was on a medication for attacks that requires it be taken in conjunction with a preventative. Also didn’t warn me that I can’t take the attack medication more than 15 days in the month. I went from weekly attacks to everyday due to his ignorance of what he was prescribing me. Also rushed me out without giving me the chance to ask questions, and didn’t answer any questions I did manage to squeeze in. Don’t go to this doctor, it’s a waste of your money.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

This professor is so caring and I found for the first time I had someone who actually listened. When u feel so unwell, compassion is such a big part of you feeling more at ease and gives u hope. Thank you dr levy for making me feel that I matter.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

nice doctor but not really very good with my headaches. Felt like we never really got good control. Saw a doctor in the city who since fixed them. Still a very patient doctor and staff were very good

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

The most exceptional caring doctor. Knowledgeable and professional, he really listened to my concerns!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Been to many specialists over the years but Dr Levy is the best in the business.There are a lot of dedicated professionals out there but with Dr Levy you get the full package.Helistens to you and compassionate as well as been knowledgeable,in my opinion everything you want in a doctor .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Fantastic doctor! Friendly, professional, extremely knowledgable and also comforting aswell. I highly rate dr levy and will be recommending him to any of my family and friends that require a neurologist! He takes the time to listen to your concerns and really analyse everything to help and find a solution / answer to your issues. Wonderful people doctor!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Kind doctor, friendly. Staff ok and they ran late but it was ok and normal for what I was expecting. I was a bit disappointed after reading the reviews but still felt I got answers and still quite a good doctor

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Could you please give me his contact details to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr Levy has been treating my Myasthenia Gravis for many years. Very happy with his treatment?

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I've been with the knowledgeable Dr Levy since 2012 for a pituitary tumour and chronic migraine. By far the most caring, supportive, genuine, patient, loving and kindest doctor I have ever known. Literally the only doctor who has ever taken the time to really listen to my concerns, and who actually made a difference for my pain. Not once have I ever felt like a burden or inconvenience to Dr Levy. He is an absolute pleasure to be with. Dr Levy is always in my corner, always provides the best care and service he can for me, and I know he does the same for every patient that walks through his door.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018