Ratings for Dr. Shabeena Fazhulla

Very pleasant and helpful, I have a family doctor but usually end up seeing Dr. Fazhulla as it is more convenient to just walk in to her clinic.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Fazhulla has been seeing my family for about 8 years now. She has been very knowledgeable and helpful and always points us in the right direction. She has been very thorough and has always been very professional and is a great source of comfort to our family. I have been wanting her to be my family doctor for years now, but she only works part-time. Maybe one day!! You are in good hands with Dr. Fazhulla as has been our experience.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

This doctor diagnosed (without having a proper look) our elder neighbour with shingles and had her buy medication (not covered by health care) for it. The medication made her sick and she subsequently went to see another doctor how told her it was just a heat rash! Dr. Fazhulla has not even apologized for the mistake but was rather rude with the poor old lady.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012