Ratings for Lynn Guengerich

Lynn makes me and my kids feel safe and cared for. She answers any questions I may have with respect and a professional attitude. We are very happy with the care she gives our family.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

We've been seeing Lynn for just over a year and have nothing but good things to say about her. She really takes the time to listen and always responds thoughtfully.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Lynn is patient, knowledgeable and nonjudgmental. She is wonderful with my kids and we've never been treated better.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Lynn really knows her field. She is great with kids and very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

My husband and I brought our daughter in for the first time to meet Lynn to discuss concerns about her developmental delays. We didn't know what to expect at first after having such terrible experiences with other Doctors. Lynn treated us with respect, kindness and listened to our concerns without speaking to us like children as we experienced in the past. We left there knowing our daughter is in the best hands. We are so thrilled to have her. She is fantastic!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Lynn is by far the best family practitioner we have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her knowledge, care and desire to get to the root of the problem makes her second to none. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for an amazing pediatric practitioner!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Lynn is an amazing Pediatric Nurse Practitioner! My daughter absolutely loves her and never fears going to see her, even for shots ;) She is always researching the latest advances in pediatric care and us extremely knowledgeable.. I can't recommend her enough to those looking for a GP in Victoria. Its nearly impossible to find a good one that doesn't limit your visits to 1-2 issues. Lynn always takes extra time if needed. She is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Lynn is an amazing paediatric nurse practitioner, she is very thorough and kind! My son has some developmental delays and though we are technically not her client, she went through his chart on her own and suggested some alternative explanations. She is honest and straightforward and I trust wholly with my sons health.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012