Ratings for Dr. Joe Foglia

He took his time, was incredibly patient and very thorough. I will continue to see Dr Joe as he is by far the best in Nanaimo!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Jo helped me recover from neck pain and I started working out at Driven Performance and lost 60 pounds and just recently started going to Dr Jo's gym called Island Optimal Health Performance...I love the workouts but his male fitness staff are substantially overweight and lack enthusiasm and motivation and interaction in the classes and this can be demotivating if I let it. I hope Dr Jo reads this and gets his male staff off their butts and get them to be the example the participants need to thrive---because it's like having a doctor who smokes...haha. I love the layout of the class routine and I hope the male staff work on their motivational attitude, social cues and outgoingness, and get to know their participants and their needs...the location and classtimes are awesome.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Amazing! Helped get me in tip top shape for my race. Couldn't have gotten to the finish line without him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Exceptional care, very knowledgeable and looks for a solution to the problem. Best chiro in Nanaimo!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014