Ratings for Cindy Wu

Dr. Wu is a gifted practitioner and a caring human being. Over the past 6 years, I've seen Cindy for everything from flu to a connective tissue injury. Cindy's treatments and herbs have always helped and I always feel better when I leave and continue to improve in the days after the appointment. Dr Wu is very knowledgeable and can help unravel long-standing health mysteries in a single appointment. Any family member or friend I've sent to her has always been equally impressed with Cindy, the treatments and the results. Her Chinese medical degree, Canadian certification, and experience in both acupuncture and Chinese and Western herbs may be confident they are in good hands. The massage therapist at this clinic is also extremely experienced and does an excellent job with clients. Cannot recommend this clinic enough.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Dr. Wu is very knowledgable doctor. My husband and me feel very energy after her treatment. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Cindy has treated all kinds of health issue I had for over 10 years; back , shoulder or neck pains/injuries, digestive issues, colds, headaches, insomnia, eczema... My health and energy seems to get better as I age due to her treatments, herbs, food and exercise advice. She offers more natural and effective treatments over western medicine. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. Wu is very kind, compassionate and highly knowledgeable, an absolute gem. I say with confidence she is the best acupuncturist/TCM doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Wu was quick to diagnose my issues. I came to her, in desperation, after a year of traditional medicine that was not helping. She made me feel healthy again right away. I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Wu is wonderful, she is helping me treat my chronic eczema by treating my digestive system. She is very compassionate and generous. I would certainly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Cindy Yoo is a fantastic chiropractor, she is very knowledgeable and takes her time to explain your situation. Very friendly staff and clean environment!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

She is so smart. She diagnosed and fixed my balance problems after an ENT and GPs could not.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Considerate, caring and compassionate. Great to have a practitioner of her caliber in our city. Thank you Dr. Wu for all your help over past 18 months. Although I still have some issues to be worked with Dr. Wu has given me my life back.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

amazing doctor. i have neck pain for almost a year now and with 2 sessions with Dr. Wu, the pain doesn't bother me anymore

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014