Dr. Cindy Wu

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Cindy Wu

Dr. Cindy Wu's Ratings

She is so smart. She diagnosed and fixed my balance problems after an ENT and GPs could not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Considerate, caring and compassionate. Great to have a practitioner of her caliber in our city.
Thank you Dr. Wu for all your help over past 18 months. Although I still have some issues to be worked with Dr. Wu has given me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

amazing doctor. i have neck pain for almost a year now and with 2 sessions with Dr. Wu, the pain doesn't bother me anymore

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Effective pain relief and care from healing hands.
Twisted my back, so painful I could barely walk.
Dr. Wu got me up and running within 3 sessions.
Amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Fantastic! I have the highest respect. She's taking excellent care of me and my liver where other doctors are failing me with wait lists. My family doctor has even noted a reduction in my liver inflammation since seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I am delighted to have finally found someone who has been able to diagnose my issues. After having consulted 2 NDs and an allopath without much progress I feel I am on my way to recovery after only two sessions with Dr. Wu. Thank you very much Dr. Wu.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Wu takes time to listen and as expected takes a holistic approach to Medicine. I went with a series of issues related to stomach pains, eczema, high blood pressure. Its not an overnight solution, but with the recommended combination of diet, herbals and acupuncture, the issues are very much under control. The stomach issues are non existent and the high blood pressure issues and liver issues are now absent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][55084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Went to see Dr. Wu because of a very painful twisted back issue (winter shoveling). Dr. Wu has healing hands. She figured out where the problem area was, used a mixture of pressure points and acupuncture to do her treatment. Very effective. Best of all, after 3 treatments, her words were "I did what I could do for you for this issue. Be careful and don't come back!". The results simple: Before - constant pain / After - no pain, durable result. Well done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][55083].votes_count ]]