Ratings for Dr. Linda Sinnaeve

Blood glucose A1C over 10 for more than two years. Saw Dr. Sinnaeve first time and within 48 hours, my blood glucose was exactly where it should be and remains. Also lost 10 lbs. she is current and a talented speaker which my Pharmacist confirms as well.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Ruin anyones life lately? Complete moron and a sad excuse for a Dr. She has no clue what shes doing? If our legal system didnt protect criminal Dr's i would have sued her as she ruined my life then tried covering up her mistakes.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

She does not sugar coat things, which i personally love. I don't want to be made happy, i want to be made healthy. She knows what is talking about and is current on treatment and research in the field. She won't say things just to cheer you up, she will say things that if applied will make you healthier. If you can't handle the truth and pushed to excel you may find some less then ideal things with her. But if you want to lead a long healthy life and get results, listen to her, and take her advice.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I was very unimpressed with my last visit. Explained my symptons of weight gain, hair loss,etc and she was actually annoyed with being referred to her and upset at my Dr's office for referring me as i had been there 6mos previous . I was so upset of her degredaing comments to me i left the office in tears. Horrible bed side manner, made you feel you were an inconvenience for being there. Very unimpressed!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013