Ratings for Dr. Suhad Hassan

Amazing doctor I have ever met. Highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr delivered my son and was horrible towards myself and would not give the the epidural I kept requesting. Very unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

She was our Obstetrician for our younger 2 girls. I had my 1st in WA, and our other 2 at Pindara. I am a doctor myself, and Suhad is by far the friendliest, patient (both mother and baby) centred, most motherly obstetrician I have ever met. She delivers 1st class care and allowed my husband to have a hands-on experience delivering our 2 girls (perhaps because he is a doctor too, but she allowed it and that's magnificent). She is always smiling and every antenatal appointment was constantly filled with laughter, fun and us exchanging motherhood and birthing issues, after she has thoroughly and appropriately examined you. I cannot rate her higher. If you're in doubt, Suhad is the answer. She offers a relaxed, midwifery kind of birthing experience (for those wondering, she allows you to progress naturally, drug-free, intervention-free as long as she sees appropriate, but steps it as soon as expert help is needed). She's there throughout the entire birthing process, not just when you're pushing. And for that, she deserves all praises!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Thank you just isn't enough to say. Dr Hassan guided me through my first pregnancy and birth and is now seeing me through my second. My medical history became very complicated following the birth of my son. But Dr Hassan has given me wonderful peace of mind that only years of experience can give. She is so very caring, lovely, supportive and knowledgeable all wrapped up in one.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Excellent in every aspect. Big Thank you from Diego Vico.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Great manner and great knowledge. Not always very punctual though.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I just want to start the rating with 'I cannot recommend Dr Suhad Hassan and her lovely staff members highly enough, I have been in many doctors surgery's and few are run so well'!!! I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Hassan through an appointment for her to help my teenage daughter with some of her women's health problems so when it came to needing some major assistance in this area myself, I had no hesitation in approaching my GP for a referral. I had my consultation with Dr Hassan and felt in very good hands immediately, everything was explained to me clearly and concisely - my surgery was scheduled and undertaken just prior to Christmas 2015. As per Dr Hassan's request, I contacted the anaesthetist from Southport Anaesthetic's and we discussed my complicated medical history at length, I must say that it was the best anaesthetic recovery I have had to date and I have had many! My surgery with Dr Hassan went very well, my husband and I were well informed and well supported. The hospital staff at Pindara are a wonderful group of very well qualified nursing staff and nothing was too much trouble - even my difficult dietary management was looked after! The post operative care I have since received from Dr Hassan and her lovely staff, both in hospital and out has been wonderful, Dr Hassan has a gentle and caring bedside manner, nothing has been too much trouble - all questions answered and all follow up care has been completed. My daughter and I will continue to see Dr Hassan for many years to come, we are very comfortable in her presence. I have since recommended Dr Hassan to friends and family, some have already been in to see her. Thank you again Dr Hassan and your wonderful staff for all your help, care and compassion. 😀

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Attention to Dr Hassan and staff members. I had recently been a patient under your company care and have found this experience to be dreadful, not only has this emotionally effected me, I'm applaud at the lack of care that I haven't received. My concerns are 1. No phone call day prior to operation as I was told there would be a call made to remind me of procedure. 2. I was told to ring anaesthetist for estimate cost for procedure by the receptionist, but they should call me to confirm cost an can take payment over the phone so I decided to wait for them to call, as it stood day of surgery I hadn't received any calls so I made the call myself to only find out that I wasn't book in with SOUTHPORT ANAESTHETIST for that day?? My name wasn't on there list? Who is to blame for this? I am positive that I am not responsible to make the booking with the anaesthetist! 3. I was told 3.45pm for operation to only have to wait another 2 an a bit hours before being put in what appears to look like a semi enclosed storage room with only enough room for a staff member on either side of my bed an cupboards sink counter surrounds me? There I waited what felt like another 1/2 hour while everyone fluff around in the surgical room? Strange place to give me my needles and anaesthetic. Is this what my private health care pays for? Why could this had not been done in the surgical room like I have had done in previous operations? 4. Upon waking my husband nor doctor was no where to be found, I wasn't told if everything went well by my surgeon this being Dr Hassan, 5. There was no information or updates given to my husband after surgery whom was more alert than myself as I don't recall any at home care package given or as I said above how my procedure went. 6. A letter was written on the 1.12.15 by your company stating my cost of procedure and to add to this a hand written letter stating there is a extra cost for an assistant during my procedure? Firstly a hand written note? (Photo provided in attachment) Roughly 5 days after surgery I get told this, Is this what I have paid for ? An why wasn't I told this when woken up after surgery? Why was this not told to my husband after surgery? Why did you need another assistant? We're there complications? I have been told nothing!!! 7. Finally as of today's date being 8.12.15 I have only realised that I have stitches ? Ok this was not said to me what so ever during my consultation? I feel scammed rushed for the sake of money!!! I am furious as to how I have been treated, there has been zero care factor, in fact I would of been treated if not the same but maybe better if I went public! My money has not given me any service what so ever being a private patient. I had a follow up appointment with Dr Hassan today but did not feel I was in good care to even commit to this appointment I feel violated mis treated, I have been an seen another nurse to disclose my emotions and concerns to then have my follow up with a regular doctor as I do not trust you or your company. Regards

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I'm in my late 50s, have some complicated family history and some difficult personal history. I've been on the Gold Coast for 10 years, and this is the most reassuring women's health practice I've visited. I've found all staff to be most helpful and flexible, I'm less punctual than they are yet everything still runs smoothly ( just let everyone know what's happening and schedules are readjusted if necessary), and everything is explained so there is no need to worry or be scared. Each visit since last year has been a pleasure and I have learnt more about my health and my body. I wish I had known Dr Hassan when I still young enough to have children, perhaps I might not have had so many miscarriages.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

insanely long waiting times, not acceptable and seem to be rushed in and out of appointments. I never felt i truly understood everything through my discussions with the doctor. Reception staff are not very helpful in sending or receiving results where needed either. would recommend looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015