Ratings for Dr. Suhad Hassan

Suhad is an exceptional doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. She was rarely running late, which is impressive seeing as babies and emergencies happen in this industry. I could not recommend her more highly. Her staff are lovely and always up for a chat.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

She's an excellent doc possesses such a healing power which could make impossible to possible

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Suhad Hassan is not only an extraordinary doctor; she is an extraordinary human being. After some careful research, my husband and I chose Dr Hassan to guide us through our first pregnancy and she has provided us with outstanding support, guidance, and reassurance throughout our entire journey (including some unforeseen and stressful events). We always looked forward to our appointments and were always greeted with a smile. Dr Hassan has the most gentle and caring bedside manner and I have always felt that I was in the very best care. Her staff Maha and Linda are lovely and have been amazing with organising appointments and birth arrangements, offering advice, and were always friendly and reassuring on the phone even when I was panicked or anxious. In emergency circumstances they were always able to assist by scheduling me same-day appointments to check bub which made a great deal of difference to my husband and I in times of uncertainty. Our beautiful son was born via caesarean section at Pindara Private and everything went smoothly as expected. Nothing was too much trouble for Dr Hassan and all of our questions prior were answered thoroughly no matter how irrelevant or silly they seemed. We felt reassured through the whole procedure and she has the hands of an angel (neat incision) which has made healing an absolute breeze. Her dedicated after-care and support has also been reassuring as an anxious first-time Mum. Thank you again Dr Hassan and your marvellous staff for all of your support, care, and kindness and I look forward to seeing you again for any future pregnancies and have already recommended you to everyone I know.  The Baumanns

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Amazing doctor I have ever met. Highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr delivered my son and was horrible towards myself and would not give the the epidural I kept requesting. Very unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

She was our Obstetrician for our younger 2 girls. I had my 1st in WA, and our other 2 at Pindara. I am a doctor myself, and Suhad is by far the friendliest, patient (both mother and baby) centred, most motherly obstetrician I have ever met. She delivers 1st class care and allowed my husband to have a hands-on experience delivering our 2 girls (perhaps because he is a doctor too, but she allowed it and that's magnificent). She is always smiling and every antenatal appointment was constantly filled with laughter, fun and us exchanging motherhood and birthing issues, after she has thoroughly and appropriately examined you. I cannot rate her higher. If you're in doubt, Suhad is the answer. She offers a relaxed, midwifery kind of birthing experience (for those wondering, she allows you to progress naturally, drug-free, intervention-free as long as she sees appropriate, but steps it as soon as expert help is needed). She's there throughout the entire birthing process, not just when you're pushing. And for that, she deserves all praises!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Thank you just isn't enough to say. Dr Hassan guided me through my first pregnancy and birth and is now seeing me through my second. My medical history became very complicated following the birth of my son. But Dr Hassan has given me wonderful peace of mind that only years of experience can give. She is so very caring, lovely, supportive and knowledgeable all wrapped up in one.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Excellent in every aspect. Big Thank you from Diego Vico.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Great manner and great knowledge. Not always very punctual though.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I just want to start the rating with 'I cannot recommend Dr Suhad Hassan and her lovely staff members highly enough, I have been in many doctors surgery's and few are run so well'!!! I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Hassan through an appointment for her to help my teenage daughter with some of her women's health problems so when it came to needing some major assistance in this area myself, I had no hesitation in approaching my GP for a referral. I had my consultation with Dr Hassan and felt in very good hands immediately, everything was explained to me clearly and concisely - my surgery was scheduled and undertaken just prior to Christmas 2015. As per Dr Hassan's request, I contacted the anaesthetist from Southport Anaesthetic's and we discussed my complicated medical history at length, I must say that it was the best anaesthetic recovery I have had to date and I have had many! My surgery with Dr Hassan went very well, my husband and I were well informed and well supported. The hospital staff at Pindara are a wonderful group of very well qualified nursing staff and nothing was too much trouble - even my difficult dietary management was looked after! The post operative care I have since received from Dr Hassan and her lovely staff, both in hospital and out has been wonderful, Dr Hassan has a gentle and caring bedside manner, nothing has been too much trouble - all questions answered and all follow up care has been completed. My daughter and I will continue to see Dr Hassan for many years to come, we are very comfortable in her presence. I have since recommended Dr Hassan to friends and family, some have already been in to see her. Thank you again Dr Hassan and your wonderful staff for all your help, care and compassion. 😀

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016