Ratings for Dr. Suhad Hassan

I would love to thank Dr Suhad and her staff for an excellent timely treatment. Excellent time management and pain free procedure. I am very grateful and would definitely recommend. Anna Jamieson

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Do not see her if you have endometriosis you will not get the help you will need. I had Laurosopic surgery and I did not get any after care. A few weeks later I went back to hospital cause I was in severe pain & the other doctors I saw said she didn't need to see me because she had done her part to get the endometriosis out, she didn't even bother to check my stomach out again in the rooms to see how it was all going shortly after surgery which was very strange. (some nurses found it strange to) Unfortunately even with doctors, endometriosis is still not taken seriously. So much so that I never wish I had surgery because the post op has been so hard on my body & mind you, this is the second time I have had this surgery because the endometriosis had grown back. I am not going to live my life having surgery every couple of years ( I don't think it's the cure) and to not even care to check me out when I went back to emergency because of sharp pain is terrible care, it felt like she didn't even want to deal with me which is a terrible thing to think, everyones pain should be taken seriously, even after surgery because she had 'done her part'. I know I don't have a life threatening disease but endometriosis can be darn painful. I wouldn't wish this care on anyone, doctors are so fast to give surgery ( to make money) but won't help after that. I am sure she is great at being an Obstetrician and delivering babies just not for endometriosis. I hope this review will help someone else. I wish I had known.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Hassan is an amazing doctor- kind, talented and truly caring. I cannot emphasise how much her care throughout my pregnancy meant to me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Suhad is an exceptional doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. She was rarely running late, which is impressive seeing as babies and emergencies happen in this industry. I could not recommend her more highly. Her staff are lovely and always up for a chat.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

She's an excellent doc possesses such a healing power which could make impossible to possible

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Suhad Hassan is not only an extraordinary doctor; she is an extraordinary human being. After some careful research, my husband and I chose Dr Hassan to guide us through our first pregnancy and she has provided us with outstanding support, guidance, and reassurance throughout our entire journey (including some unforeseen and stressful events). We always looked forward to our appointments and were always greeted with a smile. Dr Hassan has the most gentle and caring bedside manner and I have always felt that I was in the very best care. Her staff Maha and Linda are lovely and have been amazing with organising appointments and birth arrangements, offering advice, and were always friendly and reassuring on the phone even when I was panicked or anxious. In emergency circumstances they were always able to assist by scheduling me same-day appointments to check bub which made a great deal of difference to my husband and I in times of uncertainty. Our beautiful son was born via caesarean section at Pindara Private and everything went smoothly as expected. Nothing was too much trouble for Dr Hassan and all of our questions prior were answered thoroughly no matter how irrelevant or silly they seemed. We felt reassured through the whole procedure and she has the hands of an angel (neat incision) which has made healing an absolute breeze. Her dedicated after-care and support has also been reassuring as an anxious first-time Mum. Thank you again Dr Hassan and your marvellous staff for all of your support, care, and kindness and I look forward to seeing you again for any future pregnancies and have already recommended you to everyone I know.  The Baumanns

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Amazing doctor I have ever met. Highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr delivered my son and was horrible towards myself and would not give the the epidural I kept requesting. Very unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

She was our Obstetrician for our younger 2 girls. I had my 1st in WA, and our other 2 at Pindara. I am a doctor myself, and Suhad is by far the friendliest, patient (both mother and baby) centred, most motherly obstetrician I have ever met. She delivers 1st class care and allowed my husband to have a hands-on experience delivering our 2 girls (perhaps because he is a doctor too, but she allowed it and that's magnificent). She is always smiling and every antenatal appointment was constantly filled with laughter, fun and us exchanging motherhood and birthing issues, after she has thoroughly and appropriately examined you. I cannot rate her higher. If you're in doubt, Suhad is the answer. She offers a relaxed, midwifery kind of birthing experience (for those wondering, she allows you to progress naturally, drug-free, intervention-free as long as she sees appropriate, but steps it as soon as expert help is needed). She's there throughout the entire birthing process, not just when you're pushing. And for that, she deserves all praises!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Thank you just isn't enough to say. Dr Hassan guided me through my first pregnancy and birth and is now seeing me through my second. My medical history became very complicated following the birth of my son. But Dr Hassan has given me wonderful peace of mind that only years of experience can give. She is so very caring, lovely, supportive and knowledgeable all wrapped up in one.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016