Ratings for Dr. Suhad Hassan

Amazing Dr and staff. We would not choose anyone else to bring our children into this world

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Dr Hassan is truly the most caring obstetrician on the coast. She did my laparoscopy and also just delivered my rainbow baby last month. Having had previous losses, my anxiety levels were pretty high but whenever I saw her, she was also so caring and reassuring and I always left feeling more calm. I would recommend her to anyone trying to conceive and wanting an obstetrician you can trust. Her reception staff were always so lovely.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Nicest staff and doctor I have ever seen! Absolutely loved them!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

She is a kind, caring and knowledgeable specialist. Highly recommended. Receptionst staff are lovely and always commuted to help..

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr Hassan had good clinical knowledge. She was confident in her decisions based on her extensive experience. All went smoothly. She was caring and explained everything.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I have been under the care of Dr Hassan for the past 3 years and can't thank her enough for her expertise and compassion. She helped my husband and I conceive our second child and guided us through both pregnancies, delivering our two beautiful babies. Suhad was always happy to answer our questions and explain things in terms we could understand, was almost always on time (or early!), and always seemed as genuinely excited to see our babies as we were! :) Her staff Maha and Linda have also been very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with over the years. Dr Hassan has been truly wonderful with both obstetric and general gyno visits and I will continue to recommend her to family and friends for these services. Thanks again to you and your fabulous team. The Baumann's

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Couldn’t speak more highly of Dr Hassan ! She helped my husband and I get pregnant when we thought IVF was the only way (due in 1 month) and I have also sent friends to her who struggled for 3 years to get pregnant (they are now 3 months pregnant). She’s a Godsend!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Towards the end of my pregnancy, our very first baby breached, dropped, then breached again. Dr. Hassan educated us and gave us many options in term to choosing which was the best and safe approach for the delivery. As anxious as we were, we trusted Dr Hassan fully due to her confidence and high knowledge. On 15/08/2018, Dr. Hassan safely delivered our baby girl via C-section and she is happy and healthy! Dr. Hassan characteristics and personalities make her the obstetrician that she is today. As a nursing student, I also had the privledge of working with Dr Hassan. Her bedside manner and how she treats every patient with respect and dignity is very admirable! Thank you Dr Hassan for making our journey to becoming a family of three memorable!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

From an older woman’s perspective, Dr Suhad was a breath of fresh air after previously being treated by a cold, unempathetic female gyno and a patronising male doctor. My daughters love her too for obstetrics and post natal concerns.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

She is a wonderful and amazing doctor. Highly recommended her. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018