Ratings for Dr. Caron Forde

Pompous, demeaning snob with questionable surgical skills

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Awful, awful person. I was poorly treated as a patient & served her as a customer. She treated me like garbage... you don't expect a customer (with unreasonable requests) to wish you a bad day.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Purely motivated by money and status Fundamental basics like cleanliness are traded against return on investment Exploratory surgery led to a laporotomy due to infectection This required total removal of vital organs and a life of never ending problems Luckily when this disaster exploded she back away and left to a collegue to clean up her mess Her collegue delivered at a level beyond expectation and sadly no longer practices

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Forde for 6 years and I cannot speak highly enough of her. She is straight to the point, no fluff (just the way I like it) and is highly knowledgeable. I have always enjoyed her sense of humour and professional manner.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I completely agree with every negative review posted about Dr Forde; she is deplorable. I engaged her services as a young woman who, at the time, was barely 20 years old for a pap smear (after the first one from my GP had come back abnormal). Dr Forde was rude, arrogant, judgmental and spoke to me in such a way that I felt both child like and stupid. She left a speculum hanging out of my body while she went and retrieved another implement, but not after she made me cry in her office. She was unprofessional, intimidating and nasty. I left her office feeling violated and humiliated. Dr Forde is a disgrace to the professional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

She was my doctor when I was pregnant with my first baby. Her attitude is appalling. From telling my husband he did not need to return now that he had 'shown you care" to telling me I did not gave to eat anything but lettuce for my pregnancy, toward the end when visits were weekly saying one week she though baby was measuring small, to the next, measuring too big. At 40+8 with no head engagement she refused to induce and stated she would see me in a weeks time, I then asked about the option of a c-section which she booked for the next day, but did not explain that this could have implications for future deliveries until after my daughter was born. For my second pregnancy I engaged an alternate OB and it was such a positive experience compared to Caron. I would suggest you look else where

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Goodness me this women needs striking off. I had a white mark and was worried what it could be and she smirked and said it was nothing. Turned out to be cancer. Rude, obnoxious and has no right to be practising. Go elsewhere, you might get to live!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I've seen Dr Forde a couple of times and I've always had a positive experience, she is honest and has a cracker of a sense of humour. She is knowledgable and thorough which I think is important in a specialist. Her medical receptionist Ben is lovely and Caron is always punctual and efficient. Also very reasonable consultation fees. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

She is very rude and blunt. Being a fertility expert, one would expect her to be sensitive to a woman. She hardly cares. She doesn't look at you, speaks like she has seen a 100 patients already, doesn't give you much privacy for changing and absolutely reckless while doing ultrasound. I had pain for almost a week. I changed her in no time. She doesn't deserve to be a doctor at all in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

We found Dr Forde very abrasive, when we asked questions we felt she was belittling in her responses. We did not feel comfortable with her as our specialist. As a Doctor, I feel she needs to work on her bed side manner.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016