Ratings for Dr. Dan Dattani

Very caring and thorough. Explains things well in layman terms.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Dattani has been caring for our family for 30 years+. He is efficient, to the point and very knowledgeable in his medical practice. Dan will do referrals quickly if required. Simply one of the best!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

He is an excellent caring Dr. who has been my and my families physician for over 20 years. He is someone I trust with my health and my families health.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Dattani have ben my Dr for over 20 years. Excellent Dr...Some one that you can trust with your health and the helth of you family.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Very rude man who doesn't care. Arrogant and abrupt and insensitive. I'm stuck with him for now but looking for a real Dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

He has kept me stable for a number of years now. Congestive heart failure and chronic deibetic. Really concerned bout my health.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Great expertise in hypertension /diabetic chronic conditions. Friendly and really concern with his patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Been my doc for many years, always provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Dattani since 1985. He was my pregnancy doctor for my 5 children. And is my Diebetic doctor. I would never go to anyone else. He is a no nonsense straight forward guy. Tells you like it is he has no time for idle chit chat. He is very knowledgeable and will do his best for you if you are willing to do your part.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Worst Doctor ever, where did he go to school. I felt very violated in his presence. Seriously rude, arrogant, and lacked common sense.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017