Ratings for Dr. Dan Dattani

Dr. Dattani have ben my Dr for over 20 years. Excellent Dr...Some one that you can trust with your health and the helth of you family.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Very rude man who doesn't care. Arrogant and abrupt and insensitive. I'm stuck with him for now but looking for a real Dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

He has kept me stable for a number of years now. Congestive heart failure and chronic deibetic. Really concerned bout my health.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Great expertise in hypertension /diabetic chronic conditions. Friendly and really concern with his patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Been my doc for many years, always provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Dattani since 1985. He was my pregnancy doctor for my 5 children. And is my Diebetic doctor. I would never go to anyone else. He is a no nonsense straight forward guy. Tells you like it is he has no time for idle chit chat. He is very knowledgeable and will do his best for you if you are willing to do your part.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Worst Doctor ever, where did he go to school. I felt very violated in his presence. Seriously rude, arrogant, and lacked common sense.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have come accross. Extremely arrogant, no etiquettes how to talk to the staff. Did not attend and even came to the hospital during the delivery process when things got complicated.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. D is extremely knowledgeable. He exhibits a high level of compassion and speaks with common sense in mind. I would trust my family's life in his hands. He looked after my father through his illness. He has been my family doctor for 25 years.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

While his staff was absolutely wonderful to deal with, I throughly disliked Dr. Dattani. He was very rude and unwilling to listen from the minute I stepped foot in his office even though he specifically was searching for diabetic patients. He was so rude his nurse warned me about his personality and attitude. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017