Ratings for Dr. Teresa Schellenberg

I've been a patient for some time and I am very happy to have Dr Scheelenberg as my dentist. She is patient and very gentle dentist. Overall great place, amazing staff. Would recommend it to anybody !!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

My family and I have been coming to this office for 9 years, overall happy with my experience. Associates do change but I guess that is expected as with every other office I have previously attended. Based on my experience they only do work necessary. I would highly recommend this office, they are always very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Have to agree with others. Been going there for several years but they always push me to get work done to use up my annual coverage which is somewhat unethical. After several years there I only met Dr. S once and the experience was good but she has a revolving door of new dentists and I've had some miserable experiences. On the other hand I've always liked the hygienists. Now looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Agree with what everyone is saying. Although I have to give it to their impeccable follow up calls from receptionist, this dentistry practice are very strategic about maxing out your Benifits or ensuring they get the most money for you with unecessary services. They will keep calling your house to schedule appointments. Leave me alone!! The only thing I would give them props on is that at the end of your session, they give you a bill of how much they are going to charge your insurance.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I was always scared of dentists in the past until i started going to Dr Teresa Schellenberg! Most gentle & caring dentist! Never had an issue with anything! Always leaving with a BIG SMILE!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

These dentists are crooks.. They are purely interested in maxing out my dental plan going so far as to do unnecessary work. I've suffered with pain for weeks after having new fillings. They are not interested in fixing their shoddy work. Dentist is argumentative and refuses to take another look at the previous filling and instead insist on performing other billable work. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I'm not happy with their service. Two days after they put the filling, my tooth broke and my mouth inside hurt for almost a week :( Painful experience. Be prepared...they are serving more than one patient at the same time. Also, they do not do whatever you came with or what you asked them to for but what they feel like doing...telling you they know what is more important.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Amazing painless friendly environment! Always been afraid of dentists and since ive been seeing Dr Schellenberg, my dentist nightmares are OVER!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014