Ratings for Dr. Julie Ray

Doesn't pay attention to the seriousness of symptoms or herediatary disease. I am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I was displeased by her attitude toward me. I felt as if I were an inconvenience. The visit lasted 2 minutes and when she thought it was over, got up and left the room.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

The WORST medical experience of my life with her at the walk-in clinic at Wal-Mart. I am new to the area, and my family doctor is in Kitchener, so I was forced into having to go to the clinic when I got a bladder infection/Uti that needed immediate attention. I have had a few in the past, and am aware of the symptoms. She told me that, despite the "bacteria fighting" chemical evidence in my urine, it doesn't "scream" bladder infection to her...that it is probably just an over active bladder (in an otherwise healthy 24 year old) . Low and behold 2 days later I'm in the ER with an infection that had spread to my kidneys....Would have been worth the drive to Kitchener and the wait at my family doctors office to get the proper medication at the proper time. In addition to this she was seen several times out at the front desk of the clinic chatting and laughing with the receptionist, meanwhile a line of people waiting to see her was growing out the door.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr Ray is great. She is attentive and acts quickly when required. I honestly believe that she cares for my family

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She relies on test result more than listening to the patient. Usually punctual because she doesn't allow multiple inquiries in a single visit. Doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Excellent Dr. She listens closely and provides options and easy discussion. Was fabulous when my husband was injured recently. Moved quickly to ensure timely care and followed up everyday. She is knowledgeable and if she's not sure she finds out quiickly and provides you with the information. A young Dr who I hope is around for along time. It will be a pleasure to see her for many coming years.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Ray is a welcoming breath of fresh air. She treats my entire family, including my husband and 2 young children. She typically comes out to the reception area to get us and my kids run to give her hugs. If she doesn't know something, she'll research it and get back to you promptly.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013