Ratings for Dr. Taleen Kassabian

Dr. Kassabian is stellar. Very meticulous, professional and highly knowledgeable. She consistently surpasses my expectations at every visit. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

She is great! My teeth were in very bad shape. She made me feel very comfortable and help me out with each oh them patiently due to my big fears of pain and some dentist. Since i've meet her. I foind my smile back. And she became my dentist.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. Kassabian is an amazing dentist because she is meticulous, takes her job seriously and is very knowlegeable. I have known her for a very long time and we were actually lab partners in cegep and therefore I had the opportunity to experience first hand how meticulous and careful she is. I am not quick to recommend anyone, however as soon as she was practicing, she became my dentist, my husband's as well as my parents (even though her location is not convenient for us - we live in the west island). We are all extremely happy that she is our dentist. Furthermore, if you have an emergency, she will make sure to fit you in asap (this has happened with my mom as well as other patients which I noticed while I was at her office). Finally, she expects that her staff perform to her caliber (and they do). I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I visited Dr. Kassabian as I was in need for a second opinion for a problematic tooth/crown. She corrected the previous dentist's error and assured me the problem with my crown on my root canal treated tooth would be resolved and taken care of from now on. Kudos to the dental centre's friendly staff and to Dr. Kassabian's dental assistant and hygienist.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012