Ratings for Dr. JOHN C. Hayes

It was sweet and painless. Everyone was professional and very considerate.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Harris is always complete, competent, and very caring. He gives me a chance for questions and answers accordingly. Appreciate so much his kindness and qualities of an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The scheduling was easy, and the prep visit was very short. On the day of my procedure, they called me back in just a few minutes after I got there. The staff were all very friendly and efficient. Dr. Hayes talked with me before the procedure, and then talked with my wife and I afterwards to give us results. I am very pleased with the care I received.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Everyone has been so nice, professional and caring. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Everyone from the front desk to the nurses in the back to the nurses in the procedure room and the nurses in recovery were nothing short of amazing, kind, informative, reassuring and caring. The procedure I had went much better than I thought it would and I owe that to the nurses and Dr Hayes. The nurses in the procedure room kept me distracted the entire time and that helped me a great amount. Dr Hayes was great and explained everything to me from what was going to happen and the results from his findings. He made me feel super comfortable as well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Everything in the office went great, felt good at home, no after affects of being put under, best colonoscopy out of three

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

There was no wait time, the front office staff were the nicest and most helpful, the nurse asked questions clearly, the scheduler was great and Dr. Hayes was so nice and truly interested and concerned about why I was there. He gave me options of treatment and things like that and clearly explained everything to me. This place is great!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Hayes is one of the best GI doctors I have ever been to or I have seen his work. If one I know that has problems and need to be seen by a doctor in his field of work. I will tell them about him

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I don't know as I was asleep most of the time. I guess it was great.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I will hear back from Dr. Hayes within the next 10 days or so with the pathology report. I have been a patient of Dr. Hayes for many years and have always had EXCELLENT treatment from Dr. Hayes and his staff in the office and in the Endoscopy Center. I am thankful that he is my doctor!!! Linda

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. JOHN C. Hayes's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1986)

Culinary Health Fund