Ratings for Dr. JOHN C. Hayes

Everyone from the front desk to the nurses in the back to the nurses in the procedure room and the nurses in recovery were nothing short of amazing, kind, informative, reassuring and caring. The procedure I had went much better than I thought it would and I owe that to the nurses and Dr Hayes. The nurses in the procedure room kept me distracted the entire time and that helped me a great amount. Dr Hayes was great and explained everything to me from what was going to happen and the results from his findings. He made me feel super comfortable as well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Everyone was very friendly and professional. They made me feel at ease and made the experience stress-free. Much Thanks!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Everything in the office went great, felt good at home, no after affects of being put under, best colonoscopy out of three

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

There was no wait time, the front office staff were the nicest and most helpful, the nurse asked questions clearly, the scheduler was great and Dr. Hayes was so nice and truly interested and concerned about why I was there. He gave me options of treatment and things like that and clearly explained everything to me. This place is great!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Hayes is one of the best GI doctors I have ever been to or I have seen his work. If one I know that has problems and need to be seen by a doctor in his field of work. I will tell them about him

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I don't know as I was asleep most of the time. I guess it was great.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I will hear back from Dr. Hayes within the next 10 days or so with the pathology report. I have been a patient of Dr. Hayes for many years and have always had EXCELLENT treatment from Dr. Hayes and his staff in the office and in the Endoscopy Center. I am thankful that he is my doctor!!! Linda

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

He said I was normal, and I told him I was hoping for perfect. He said if perfect would get me back in five years, than I was perfect.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

This appointment was set-up by another doctor at another practice with no surgery details for doctor Hayes. Dr. Hayes and his staff handled the situation as well as possible. I appreciate the time he took to explain a potential procedure I may have to have.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

My check-in process was quick and was communicated well. (I am American-born and English-speaking and in some offices information is so routine that it is rattled off at such a speed I have to ask for a repeat.). After check-in, the nurse that took my information was very friendly and put me completely at ease. I tend to be nervous at any doctor’s office. Dr. Hayes is always a good listener and talked my situation through thoughtfully with me, as he always does. Check-out was a breeze. I have always felt valued at Dr. Hayes’ practice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. JOHN C. Hayes's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup