Ratings for Dr. JOHN C. Hayes

Procedure went very smoothly. All members of staff I met were amazing. Dr. Hayes, new to me, was very professional. Couldn't have asked for better service.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

The staff is very warm and careing. It's wonderful that they know you by name. The ladies in the front are wonderful. The ladies that do the intake for the doctor's are wonderful. I have been going to Dr Hayes ever since he joined the practice He is an excellent Dr. He has a wonderful bedside manner he talks to you and not at you he listens and he helps you. I would recommend anyone to the practice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

You all did an excellent job.i was treated very professionally& enjoyed my visit to.your office, you all have a very blessed day

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr Hayes is doing his best to diagnosis and remedy my ongoing, chronic constipation and I am hopeful that this situation will eventually be resolved.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I was so impressed with everyone I came in contact with. I will definitely recommend Eagle to others!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr Hayes was responsive to my reason for consulting him and to my questions and I felt his recommendations were appropriate. Subsequent events have confirmed this. He took the bulge in my stomach more seriously that other doctors I asked about this condition, but it did fall short of the definitive picture taking examination, resulting in a definitive answer to what the bulge was, that I had hoped for. Doctor Hayes explained to me how Miralax works, releasing water into the colon when taken on a regular basis over time, something no other doctor has done. Doctor Hayes has my confidence and I plan to continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Hayes & I are trying to figure out what is going on in my body that is causing me so much pain and mental distress as well. John Hayes has been my G.I. for decades and I really like him a lot. He is always kind, courteous, professional, concerned & caring, as are all of the staff I've been with. His office is one of the easiest of my six (6) doctors to navigate, as some wind around and I get lost. There is always someone around to help wherever I am in his office. I'd give him and the staff ten (10) **********s if offered that choice! Sincerely, Alice C. Davis-Cahoon

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Everything was assessed in detail. The doctor took time to discuss the problem with me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I appreciate the caring attitude given to me by Dr Hayes. I had a personal concern about a test result that my personal physician had "blown off" and Dr. Hayes agreed it needed further follow up to

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Very good from the front desk to the doctor, and every minute while i was awake.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. JOHN C. Hayes's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Illinois