Ratings for Dr. JOHN C. Hayes

Dr Hayes was responsive to my reason for consulting him and to my questions and I felt his recommendations were appropriate. Subsequent events have confirmed this. He took the bulge in my stomach more seriously that other doctors I asked about this condition, but it did fall short of the definitive picture taking examination, resulting in a definitive answer to what the bulge was, that I had hoped for. Doctor Hayes explained to me how Miralax works, releasing water into the colon when taken on a regular basis over time, something no other doctor has done. Doctor Hayes has my confidence and I plan to continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Hayes & I are trying to figure out what is going on in my body that is causing me so much pain and mental distress as well. John Hayes has been my G.I. for decades and I really like him a lot. He is always kind, courteous, professional, concerned & caring, as are all of the staff I've been with. His office is one of the easiest of my six (6) doctors to navigate, as some wind around and I get lost. There is always someone around to help wherever I am in his office. I'd give him and the staff ten (10) **********s if offered that choice! Sincerely, Alice C. Davis-Cahoon

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Everything was assessed in detail. The doctor took time to discuss the problem with me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I appreciate the caring attitude given to me by Dr Hayes. I had a personal concern about a test result that my personal physician had "blown off" and Dr. Hayes agreed it needed further follow up to

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Very good from the front desk to the doctor, and every minute while i was awake.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

It was sweet and painless. Everyone was professional and very considerate.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Harris is always complete, competent, and very caring. He gives me a chance for questions and answers accordingly. Appreciate so much his kindness and qualities of an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The scheduling was easy, and the prep visit was very short. On the day of my procedure, they called me back in just a few minutes after I got there. The staff were all very friendly and efficient. Dr. Hayes talked with me before the procedure, and then talked with my wife and I afterwards to give us results. I am very pleased with the care I received.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Everyone has been so nice, professional and caring. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Everyone from the front desk to the nurses in the back to the nurses in the procedure room and the nurses in recovery were nothing short of amazing, kind, informative, reassuring and caring. The procedure I had went much better than I thought it would and I owe that to the nurses and Dr Hayes. The nurses in the procedure room kept me distracted the entire time and that helped me a great amount. Dr Hayes was great and explained everything to me from what was going to happen and the results from his findings. He made me feel super comfortable as well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. JOHN C. Hayes's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal