Ratings for Dr. Abdul Wehbe

Soft hands and has a very good experience, best dentist.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr Wehbe is by far the best dentist I have ever visited, and would recommend him to anyone who needs personal attention to detail. Also, he is great with children.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I been going to this clinic for many years, you feel very welcome when you walk in the clinic, Claire the receptionist greet you by name and is exceptionally friendly which make you feel very comfortable. Dr Wehbe is a good dentist and very soft spoken , the staff in the back are nice. I would highly recommend this office. I would highly recommend Dr Wehbe and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I can't thank Dr Wehbe and Tammy enough for their care, skill and understanding. I was disheartened when my 7 year old needed a root canal. I thought he would end up being traumatized for life. Dr Wehbe and Tammy managed to make this experience not only pain free but also fun for Noah. Can't thank you enough. JFM Edmonton

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have dental anxiety and last year I had to get a root canal done and was very nervous about the procedure, I was new to the area and didn't have a dentist so I spent a long time searching online and looking at reviews trying to find the best dentist in Edmonton. After all of my searching I found Dr. Wehbe. All of his great reviews made me want to choose him and that was my best decision. My root canal was painless and I was very comfortable during the whole procedure. I go for my routine check ups and him and his staff are always very friendly and comforting. Dr. Wehbe is so caring toward his patients and will make sure to answer any and all questions or concerns that I have, now that I've found him I'll never go to another dentist !

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Very detailed and confident dentist. the office is beautiful, new and modern. Everything is digital. Dr. Wehbe is an excellent dentist and a caring person that goes out of his way to accommodate his patients. His staff are very nice too. Very impressed. Amazing Dentist.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I find he is rude and I think I needed 1 visit but when he seen I had government card he chose to make me come back 5 times and do a little each time just to charge more... He smells real bad to

Submitted March 30, 2016

We were referred by a friend and patient of Dr. Wehbe. Our family has been see this doctor for 6 years now. you get respect, excellent treatment, compassionate care, modern facilities and a very good feeling when you leave this office. Highly recommend Dr Wehbe and the staff .We live about 20 kms. from the office but all the good things that we get with Dr. Wehbe make the trip worth every kilometre . Thanks Dr.Whebe for all your help. You are #1 Dentist !!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Wehbe has been my dentist for a number of year. Over the last two years I have been faced with 2 necessary tooth implants and a fixed bridge, the cost of which is more than I can afford. I sought quotes both in Mexico and the US. The comfort factor and knowing Dr. Wehbe's and Dr Holden ( Periodontist) high level of care and professional beat price by far and they worked with me on a payment scheme. As a supplemental, I went in for a checkup yesterday, I had xrays which revealed a cracked tooth that needed a temporary crown and a filling that needed replacing. I am leaving on the weekend for 12 weeks, He scheduled me in today and completed the work and told me if I had any problems to come back tomorrow. This is 5 star treatment and service. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Wehbe has taken away the fear that another dentist caused me duress stress under. I recommend this clinic and his expertise. Thank you Dr. Wehbe for being such a caring and kind dentist! You are simply wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Abdul Wehbe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Abdul Wehbe, B.Sc., D.D.S. We are proud to have served patients in the Edmonton area for over 15 years. Through continuing education and state of-the-art equipment, our practice is able to offer you and your family the high level of care you are looking for. Our team at Strathcona Dental Care will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health. As a dentist, Dr. Wehbe makes continuing education in the latest dental research a priority. His philosophy is that the best dental health is achieved when the dentist is educated in current research and maintains an ongoing relationship with each patient. He looks forward to working together with you to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. Dr. Wehbe has trained with some of the world’s most prominent Anxiety Free Dental Specialists and is a member of the Edmonton Dental Society, the Alberta Dental Association, and the Canadian Dental Association.

AARP