Dr. Abdul Wehbe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Abdul Wehbe

I have been going to Dr. Wehbe for as long as he has been at the clinic, and it isn’t because I live right across the street. It is because Dr. Wehbe and his auxiliary and administrative staff are always professional and caring in their approach. Dr. Wehbe’s calm manner and quiet speech inspire confidence. I can trust that he will do everything possible to ensure my comfort. Moreover, I have complete confidence in the quality of his work. Having my dental needs taken care of by Dr. Wehbe and his crew is as close to a pleasure as dental work can be. That's saying something!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I found Dr. Wehbe by pure accident when looking for dentists for a crown that came off. I picked his office because I have VERY HIGH anxiety when seeing dentists and they had sedation. Right from the very first appointment his staff and Dr. Wehbe made me feel VERY comfortable. He knew immediately I had anxiety and knew how to handle me. His chair side manner goes over and above what I have ever experienced in my 47 years. I had dry socket with the extraction of my tooth and he took me in without appointment to help manage the pain. The way this office staff and Dr. Wehbe have treated me has made me a patient for as long as they are operational. So if you have any anxiety going to a dentist, I can’t encourage you enough to go and see this dentist...he is nothing short of perfection.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I had Dr. Wehbe as my dentist for the first time for the removal of my three remaining wisdom teeth. I was scheduled to have them both out on the same day but my top right tooth became incredibly painful due to cavity at the back of it and they got me in that same day to remove the one immediately, that’s just the tip of the iceberg of how accommodating and incredible of a dentist office this is. I had dry socket when I got the other two out due to bottom wisdom tooth being impacted and a difficult extraction, Dr. Wehbe saw me for 10 days and helped me with the pain management and went above and beyond to make sure I healed correctly and to manage the pain I was feeling. I chose this dentist out of sheer luck and I am as glad as I could possibly be with the choice. If you need a dentist office, this is the office and Dr. Wehbe is your guy. Thanks to Strathcona Dental and Dr. Wehbe for everything. The highest of recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I really can't say enough good things about the Strathcona Dental staff in general and Dr. Wehbe in particular. They are very friendly, very gentle with my teeth, and very thorough. I never feel like I'm being rushed through my appointments, and in general they really take the downsides out of dental care. Absolutely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Just visited the dentist, Dr. Wehbe and his staff are always amazing. Cant wait for the next visit in 6 months. They are so gentle with my teeth, even though i don't have over sensitive teeth they are always extremely careful around me I will highly recommend this office for your next visit.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Wehbe is so patient with me. I used to be terrified of needles and he's broke me of that. Gentle, kind, caring. His staff are genuinely friendly and the best at what they do. Dr. Wehbe, Darlene and Claire make me feel like family. Although the office is way out of my area, I will continue to make the trek. They run a tight, professional, yet friendly, ship, with little to no waiting. I am proud of my smile, thanks to Dr. Wehbe.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Soft hands and has a very good experience, best dentist.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr Wehbe is by far the best dentist I have ever visited, and would recommend him to anyone who needs personal attention to detail. Also, he is great with children.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I been going to this clinic for many years, you feel very welcome when you walk in the clinic, Claire the receptionist greet you by name and is exceptionally friendly which make you feel very comfortable. Dr Wehbe is a good dentist and very soft spoken , the staff in the back are nice. I would highly recommend this office. I would highly recommend Dr Wehbe and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I can't thank Dr Wehbe and Tammy enough for their care, skill and understanding. I was disheartened when my 7 year old needed a root canal. I thought he would end up being traumatized for life. Dr Wehbe and Tammy managed to make this experience not only pain free but also fun for Noah. Can't thank you enough. JFM Edmonton

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Abdul Wehbe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Abdul Wehbe, B.Sc., D.D.S. We are proud to have served patients in the Edmonton area for over 15 years. Through continuing education and state of-the-art equipment, our practice is able to offer you and your family the high level of care you are looking for. Our team at Strathcona Dental Care will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health. As a dentist, Dr. Wehbe makes continuing education in the latest dental research a priority. His philosophy is that the best dental health is achieved when the dentist is educated in current research and maintains an ongoing relationship with each patient. He looks forward to working together with you to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. Dr. Wehbe has trained with some of the world’s most prominent Anxiety Free Dental Specialists and is a member of the Edmonton Dental Society, the Alberta Dental Association, and the Canadian Dental Association.

HealthPartners