Dr. Feisal Adatia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Feisal Adatia

I am very pleased and grateful with the treatment that I am receiving from Dr. Feisal for my retina haemorrhage .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Adatia is an amazing Surgeon. He has saved my vision and I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Great visit today. Check up from previous laser. Quick, clear and I feel reassured

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Great job Doctor! I appreciate your excellent surgery!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Adatia is an amazing eye surgeon who performed two separate delicate operations on my right eye to remove a membrane and cataracts. The follow up care by him and his staff is exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Adatia is a very caring eye surgeon. He did excellent work in repairing a detached retina for me. The follow up care has been thorough.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

All you get is 1 hours waits in both waiting rooms and 30 seconds with the doctor who maybe says 12-14 words to you

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dec 4/17 I had surgery by Dr. Adatia for macular surgery. Excellent surgeon-lots of after care - follow up. Very precise surgery. Now I see very well. HIGHLY recommend him for delicate surgery.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

After suffering a detached retina I had the good fortune to be treated by Dr. Adatia. The surgery was a success and follow up care has been outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Even though I had to wait 6 months for my cataract surgery, because of Alberta Health quota, once dates were set everything went well. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. I was treated with the upmost care and cannot believe the vast difference in my vision. I now have my 20 / 20 vision back and it makes my life style great again. I would highly recommend Dr. Adatia to anyone. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. Feisal Adatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)

Pacificare