Ratings for Dr. Feisal Adatia

I highly recommend Dr. Adatia. Treats you with respect, answers all questions and is at the top of his field.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I first met Dr Adatia when my optometrist sent me to him after diagnosing a detached retina. After he examined my right eye, I was immediately sent to the Rockyview Hospital and he operated on my eye that afternoon. Dr Adatia explained the procedure and I felt I was in the care of a very competent doctor throughout the process. A year later he operated on my left eye performing a retinal peel to prevent a possible retina detachment. Both operations had excellent results. I would highly recommend Dr Adatia. He would be my first choice to help my family or friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

You never know what you had until it is gone and my vision in the last 3 years had greatly diminished. The staff at the Eye Centre were helpful and Dr. Adatia explained the procedure of removing the cataracts and implanting the new lenses so I knew what to expect. I had both eyes operated on and my vision was instantly restored. No pain or delays and he performed two followup appointments to ensure i was comfortable and my vision was 20-20. The operation was performed quickly. Dr. Adatia has restored my life and I owe him a huge thank you. I recommend Dr. Adatia to anyone that has vision problems.......Keith McDonald

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Amazing result from my cataract surgery! Thank you Dr. Adatia for your great work!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Feisal Adatia has seen me for the last two years, he performed a vitrectomy on my left eye that was totally successful, also had cataract surgery on both eyes . I feel he explained all my issues thoroughly and I had complete confidence under his care.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Adatia sees me for the retinal blockage in my eye. He explains things clearly and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Feisal Adatia did excellent surgery for me, thank you very very much!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Adatia for about two years regularly for my diabetic eye leaking. He has done miracles for me and my vision is so much better. I have gotten injections in my eyes which don't hurt due to his utmost skill. I have always found the wait to be about an hour to see him during which time I get drops in my eyes and get an eye scan. He talks to me and answers all of my questions. We are lucky to have him. May good bless him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Be prepared for a 2.5 to 3 hour wait to see Dr. Adatia for 3 mins. He seems like a competent doctor but the Mitchell Eye Center is horrible; dozens of people waiting for hours and hours in 3 waiting areas. If this was any other kind of business other than one where they hold your vision hostage, the customers would be outraged at their lack of respect for your time. The staff know this and distance themselves, being runfriendly and unsympathetic. If you have a half day to waste this is your place!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Adatia performed an emergency retinal detachment repair on my eye. He had a calm and reassuring manner before, during and after the surgery. I was very fortunate that he was on call when I required a retinal surgeon. The follow up care that I have received has been very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Feisal Adatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)

Pacificare