Dr. Feisal Adatia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Feisal Adatia

Dr. Adatia saved my eyesight after going 14 days with a fully detached retina that was misdiagnosed by another Ophthalmologist. I met Dr. Adatia at the hospital in the eye clinic, he was on call that day! I thought I would never see out of my left eye again and he was amazing from start to finish and every time I see him for my follow-up appointments. I feel very grateful and incredibly thankful to have been in the right place at the right time to meet Dr. Adatia! Great person and terrific skill set.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I am very pleased and grateful with the treatment that I am receiving from Dr. Feisal for my retina haemorrhage .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Adatia is an amazing Surgeon. He has saved my vision and I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Great visit today. Check up from previous laser. Quick, clear and I feel reassured

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Great job Doctor! I appreciate your excellent surgery!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Adatia is an amazing eye surgeon who performed two separate delicate operations on my right eye to remove a membrane and cataracts. The follow up care by him and his staff is exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Adatia is a very caring eye surgeon. He did excellent work in repairing a detached retina for me. The follow up care has been thorough.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

All you get is 1 hours waits in both waiting rooms and 30 seconds with the doctor who maybe says 12-14 words to you

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dec 4/17 I had surgery by Dr. Adatia for macular surgery. Excellent surgeon-lots of after care - follow up. Very precise surgery. Now I see very well. HIGHLY recommend him for delicate surgery.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

After suffering a detached retina I had the good fortune to be treated by Dr. Adatia. The surgery was a success and follow up care has been outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Feisal Adatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med