Ratings for Dr. Feisal Adatia

Dr. Adatia sees me for the retinal blockage in my eye. He explains things clearly and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Feisal Adatia did excellent surgery for me, thank you very very much!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Adatia for about two years regularly for my diabetic eye leaking. He has done miracles for me and my vision is so much better. I have gotten injections in my eyes which don't hurt due to his utmost skill. I have always found the wait to be about an hour to see him during which time I get drops in my eyes and get an eye scan. He talks to me and answers all of my questions. We are lucky to have him. May good bless him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Be prepared for a 2.5 to 3 hour wait to see Dr. Adatia for 3 mins. He seems like a competent doctor but the Mitchell Eye Center is horrible; dozens of people waiting for hours and hours in 3 waiting areas. If this was any other kind of business other than one where they hold your vision hostage, the customers would be outraged at their lack of respect for your time. The staff know this and distance themselves, being runfriendly and unsympathetic. If you have a half day to waste this is your place!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Adatia performed an emergency retinal detachment repair on my eye. He had a calm and reassuring manner before, during and after the surgery. I was very fortunate that he was on call when I required a retinal surgeon. The follow up care that I have received has been very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Adatia did an emergency Retina repair on my right eye. This surgery was done late in the evening and the follow up was early the next morning. Dr. Adatia was very cordial at night and in the AM. Follow up care has been top shelf. I knew what to expect as the next step. Shows if you follow the DR.'s instructions good things will happen. Thank you Dr. Adatia and your staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr Adatia did my cataract surgery on both eyes in Dec 2016. I have always worn glasses with a strong perscription. Both eyes now at 60 days are 20/20 & Im thrilled. Good doc; nice man & very helpful. Tim Twomey

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Adatia did my father’s cataract surgery and now his vision is back to normal. My mother’s left eye was blinded for 18 years due to a failed eye surgery in China. We saw different doctors in China and even in Canada and were told there was no hope to get her vision back. Dr. Adatia recommended my mother to corneal surgery specialist Dr.Jamie Bhamra. After corneal transplant, she is able to see and her vision is getting better and better. No words can describe our gratitude to Dr Adatia. You change our life! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Saved my vision. Great doctor. Sent to me by heaven

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Wait times can be long but in my experience about average. He is very knowledgeable about many eye conditions I'm sure. I have RP which affected my night vision and he was able to track my progress effectively and explain the whole thing to me clearly. I've been seeing him for over 6 years now and there's nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Feisal Adatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)