Dr. Feisal Adatia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Feisal Adatia

Dr. Adatia has operated on both of my eyes for my cataract surgery. He was always extremely professional, and provided a nervous person like me a sense of comfort that I am so grateful for.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I saw Dr. Adatia as for second opinion on my glaucoma disease. He recommended me to follow my first Dr. as he is not a glaucoma expert at all! The question is now: why did you accepted to provide a second opinion on glaucoma if you're not expert? The answer: Because he and his staff will charge tax-payers a good deal of money for this appointment and the performed tests. Not happy with his professionality.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I had a detached retina, then a cateract on my right eye. I now have better vision (20/20) than I had for years prior.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Great results from my retinal detachment surgery. I was blind and now I see. I am so thankful he was my surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

This guy is Awesome. A real Professional with a ton of class, talent, demeanor, knowledge and skill. He saved my vision and for that I will be forever Thankful. All the best Dr. Feisal Adatia. You rule man!!! DSAM.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Adatia. Treats you with respect, answers all questions and is at the top of his field.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I first met Dr Adatia when my optometrist sent me to him after diagnosing a detached retina. After he examined my right eye, I was immediately sent to the Rockyview Hospital and he operated on my eye that afternoon. Dr Adatia explained the procedure and I felt I was in the care of a very competent doctor throughout the process. A year later he operated on my left eye performing a retinal peel to prevent a possible retina detachment. Both operations had excellent results. I would highly recommend Dr Adatia. He would be my first choice to help my family or friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

You never know what you had until it is gone and my vision in the last 3 years had greatly diminished. The staff at the Eye Centre were helpful and Dr. Adatia explained the procedure of removing the cataracts and implanting the new lenses so I knew what to expect. I had both eyes operated on and my vision was instantly restored. No pain or delays and he performed two followup appointments to ensure i was comfortable and my vision was 20-20. The operation was performed quickly. Dr. Adatia has restored my life and I owe him a huge thank you. I recommend Dr. Adatia to anyone that has vision problems.......Keith McDonald

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Amazing result from my cataract surgery! Thank you Dr. Adatia for your great work!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Feisal Adatia has seen me for the last two years, he performed a vitrectomy on my left eye that was totally successful, also had cataract surgery on both eyes . I feel he explained all my issues thoroughly and I had complete confidence under his care.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Feisal Adatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)