Dr. Feisal Adatia

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Feisal Adatia

I was lucky enough to start seeing Dr. Adatia after being diagnosed by his colleague Dr. Ryan Yau. I have a CRVO (center retinal vein occlusion). I see him every 28 days for shots of Avastin. He answers all questions quietly and patiently and extremely knowledgeable and professional. There are a great many of us who have our eyesight in his hands and I am so thankful he is there for me! There are many choices out there but my choice would always be him! His assistant is also such a sweetheart for giving me "an extra drop of freezing" because even after 48 months of treatments I'm still a chicken every time!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Adatia promised me a "marked difference" in my sight before the surgery. I was optimistic with this diagnosis, as a different Dr. at this same clinic told me, my eye was "finished" Well, I am so amazed at how well I can see after 6 weeks. My eye is still improving . Dr Adatia is very professional, answering all my questions and kind. Thank you, Dr. Adatia. The clinic seems to have improved somehow in the last few months, the staff seem happier and more friendly than in previous years. (I have been attending this clinic for 20+ years) I don't know what has happened, but, keep it up. If you need surgery, you are lucky if you get Dr. A!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Adatia is the professional who you want to be able to make you see! Blessings

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

After being told by another specialist he would never see out of his left eye again, Dr Adatia was able to provide my aging father with ease of mind and confidence that he would keep trying. Dr Adatia has been successful with getting limited vision back and my father now believes he may eventually see again! We feel blessed to have been referred to Dr Adatia.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

my first detached retina surgery last year went very well and the follow up is very serious. This November 2018, i have a second detachment in another part of the same eye and surgery went very well. Dr Adatia gives you great confidence,and the follow up is serious and reassuring. Pity that he is so busy and have so little time; nevertheless his answers although short are clear and satisfying. As for the waiting time (which include all the routine eye tests) it is not so long considering the number of patients who are examined. Very good surgeon as far as I can judge!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr Adatia did my cataract surgery. I was an extremely nervous patient. He was kind, gentle and very reassuring. My surgeries were very successful. He made a huge difference in my life. I now only need glasses to read closeup.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. Adatia saved my eyesight after going 14 days with a fully detached retina that was misdiagnosed by another Ophthalmologist. I met Dr. Adatia at the hospital in the eye clinic, he was on call that day! I thought I would never see out of my left eye again and he was amazing from start to finish and every time I see him for my follow-up appointments. I feel very grateful and incredibly thankful to have been in the right place at the right time to meet Dr. Adatia! Great person and terrific skill set.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I am very pleased and grateful with the treatment that I am receiving from Dr. Feisal for my retina haemorrhage .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr Adatia is an amazing Surgeon. He has saved my vision and I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Great visit today. Check up from previous laser. Quick, clear and I feel reassured

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Feisal Adatia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal