Ratings for Dr. CJ Reinecke

Dr. Reinecke is a great doctor. He is very thorough, and rules things out systematically. I trust and respect him and would recommend him to others

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Reinecke and staff for the excellent care that they have taken with my dad following his heart surgery. They've listened to us and followed up to ensure that he got the help he needed through a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

This person must go back for "bedside manner" training, then to a listening and respect course. After that he must learn to not look at his watch, not appear ready to jump up and leave, not interrupt the patient in their first sentence. Take time with a patient, listen to what they have to say.Stop repeating the same basic information 4 times. Stay in the room longer than 6 minutes. Learn to not roll your eyes in judgement. I wonder why you became a doctor. Sad.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I saw him twice, and twice was enough! He is a terrible doctor. He is uncaring, cold, and seems to know nothing. No bedside manner whatsoever. Why he became a doctor is beyond me. The first time I saw him he told me my perioral dermatitis was psoriasis ( and they actually look nothing like each other) and he wrote me a prescription for a steroid cream, which is the worst thing you can put on perioral dermatitis as it makes it much worse. I went home before filling the prescription, Googled psoriasis, and immediately knew he was wrong. I saw another doctor the same day who correctly identified the rash and knew lots about it, and told me that it was a good thing I didn't put that creme on it as it would have really made it bad. Second visit, I needed a refill on my thyroid medication. He didn't look at my chart at all to see if my dose needed adjustment, didn't ask me any questions, and even though I hadn't had any blood work in a year, didn't even give me a lab requisition to make sure the thyroid replacement dose is still correct. I've been doing this enough years to know that blood work is regularly done to make sure the dose doesn't need adjusting. I saw this doctor twice because he was the only doctor that had openings right away, and I can see why he doesn't book up.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

so disappointed with a doctor who asks a question of my symptoms and then doesnt wait for the answer, or just cutting me off mid brief answer...no real help other than pushing some drugs, no more information than one could get at a website, very quick to get out of the office, what was the point?? sad!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Knowledgable, caring and always on time. I will definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Not impressed doesn't t take time with you efficiently.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. R is organized, methodical and thorough. He makes an easy to understand plan and followup. He refers on to specialty practice instead of doing reams of testing when he feels a specialist can get to the bottom of an issue more precisely. He is young, but I like the fact that his education is more up-to-date than many older doctors. I am quite satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. CJ Reinecke is a great physician. He is thorough and caring. He takes his time and I would recommend hi highly. He found a breast in my lump that I missed and now it has been surgically removed. Thank God he is thorough

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

By far the worst doctor I've ever met. Completely uninterested in helping me. I seemed to be disturbing him and his lunch. 20 years of back pain, looking for explanations, this doctor had no intention of helping me find the source of my misery. It makes no sense that he would get paid for the 2 appointments I had with him. No help, no instructions, no stretches, no direction, no nutrition, no politeness, no referrals, no interest, a bad bed side manner and zero compassion. I always give people a second chance. He had no idea who I was and why I was there. Maybe read my file before I show up instead of eating your apple in my face. Shame on you AJ.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013