Ratings for Dr. Sandy Moodley

Should not be dealing with patients, horrible with follow up , staff at the office is rude. Son went for surgery and I was in the hospital on a Sunday for 16 hours... never heard that night from anyone how the surgery went and I was in the hospital waiting room,,, when I tried to speak with his office Monday morning I was told due to privacy.... my son is over yes but still lives with me and I was there the whole time with him !!!!! NOT IMPRESSED

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Not impressed. Did surgery on my foot. Not a great job. No bed side manner what so ever. I felt belittled. I would hope i would have a different choice next time.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Not impressed. I injured my knee over a year ago, had surgery and am still in a huge amount of pain. Seems to me that Dr Moodley just gave up.....

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Excellent Surgeon, Very knowledgeable. Very pleasant, always a gentleman. Shows concern and takes the time to explain things and show you ex rays pointing out what is what. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I would like to add this comment on Doc. Moodley. On October 26,2013 at Emma Lake I was cutting down and blocking up fire wood from a big spruce tree when I accidentally stumbled and cut my left leg with my chain saw really bad. Upon arrival to Victoria hospital in ambulance doc Moodley assisted me right away. After all the back ground work was done he arranged for emergency surgery that night which was a Saturday night for me and repaired my leg. He also had me come in For follow up after a couple of days just to check progress . I must say it is 7 weeks since and my leg has healed very well with no complications. This Doctor is very smart and good at what he does. Thank you Doctor Moodley and your team at the Victoria hospital in Prince Albert for the great job and excellent care you gave me. Merry Christmas to you Doctor and the staff that assisted you with my surgery. Great job !

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I dislocated my elbow in 2008 and Dr. Moodley was a great help in putting it back together. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013