Ratings for Dr. Bernadette Wells

Doesn't support breast feeding our co sleeping, takes too long waiting instead of implementing plan with serious illnesses, cruel, threatens with cps if you're needing to reschedule appointment, rude, never punctual, wait time always an hour or more even with very sick children. Knows NOTHING about bf and the LC she recommend had been disciplined by the hospital for false advice several times. Ask local LLL for better recommendation!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Do not go to this M.D. The wait times are outrageous and recommend seeking a APA second opinion on all treatment plans.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

2 hour wait or more, Dr left during appt to see another patient and didn't return. Office manager rescheduled my appt twice. I showed up for appt and was told the Dr couldn't see my disabled son because she left his record at home. Two months after blood work never got results. Horrific treatment. Would never recommend!!!!! It is unbelievable.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I am EXTREMELY HAPPY we found Dr. Wells. Yes, it does take a long time for appointments, but you know your wait will not cause your appointment to be rushed. She listens to every concern and asks the pertinant questions. She is extremely knowledgeable. If you just plan to come in and bring busy work with you, then you will be in good hands when she gets there. She is a homeopathic geared doctor, so all the treatments are natural and without major side effects. This is the safest way to go. She has helped my daughter recouperate from the nasty effects of the Gardasil shot pushed on us by another Pediatrician. She is not trying to make money on the side. The doctors that push the vaccines are the ones making the money on the side! You can check out the prices of the remedies online and you will find you are buying them cheaper at her office. Her office staff is very personal and always helpful. They respond back to any concerns that you may have promptly. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I agree with previous posters that Dr. Wells is not punctual, but I am willing to wait in order to get the thorough, thoughtful, holistic care that my children receive from her. I've been searching for a pediatrician that shares my view of treating more holistically for quite a while and am very happy that I've finally found her! When we go for an appt, we know ahead of time that we will be there for 2-3 hours and we plan accordingly. Bottom line...we've been going since April 2009 and I am very happy with the care my children are receiving.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Wells is a capable pediatrician with years in the field. She is recommended for her homeopathic view on treatment. I'm all for alternative medicine applications, but get the feeling sometimes that I'm buying special supplements, which are pricey, from a snake oil salesperson that yeilds minimal if no discernable results.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Wells is kind and caring, and she does take her time to answer parent questions. Her staff changes frequently, and the majority of the nurses that I interacted with there were not very good. The wait time is horrible- the last appointment we had was scheduled at 3p, and we did not leave until 7pm. She is VERY into homeopathic alternatives to medicine, and she does sell some, but I didn't feel they were being pushed on me. She was very willing to consider a delayed vaccination schedule for my baby with me, and I always felt that she was open-minded in her responses to my questions.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Seeing this doctor is an all day event. Our appointment was at 1:00 but were not seen until 2:40. The doctor does not even come into the office until 2 everyday. Why schedule me for 1 then? The office staff spend too much time talking to each other and on their cell phones than actually doing their jobs. They are so incompetent that the nurse does not even know how to read the numbers on the scale properly. The doctor tries to push you into buying her Canadian drugs. I should have gone with my gut instinct and changed doctors after the first appointment.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

She tried to sell me viatmins for my daughter that she said only she could get and that she bought them through Canada. She also tried to sell me some other medicine but by then I wasn't even listening I just wanted to leave. I will never go back. I am haivng another child in a few days and have to find a new peiatrician because I refuse to go to a doctor who uses her medical practice to profit on the side.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

My appt. time was 4pm and one person ahead of us in the waiting room. We didn't get seen until 6:30pm and left at 7:00! The reason for the appt. was for a vaccine which I was told they didn't even have in stock at the very end of our appt. I was extremely frustrated. I will be finding another doctor ASAP!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007