Ratings for Dr. Sue Valmadre

I have been seeing Sue for a number of years and I’m always the first to refer friends to see her. She is deeply empathetic, knowledgeable and genuinely passionate about supporting women. Her team are equally kind and supportive. My annual visits feel like I’m catching up with an old friend.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Always goes above and beyond. Factual style of communication but personable. She is very experienced and you can tell she is totally dedicated.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I had a simple appointment with her. She was on time, took detailed history, did an exam and cervical sample. Straightforward and professional.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr Sue Valmadre was very unhelpful. She must have barely read my referral letter or my blood reports and gave very unproductive advice which meant I had to go elsewhere for more information on treating my amenorrhea. She was very uncaring and seemed quite disinterested! Staff was friendly though

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Saw Dr Valmadre for a gynecological issue as I had heard that she had a good reputation. Her diagnosis of my condition was completely inaccurate and I ended up seeing another gynaecologist for ongoing care. She did not bother to examine me. I did not feel comfortable at all. Would not recommend based on my personal experience.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Highly professional, supportive and a very capable surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Wonderful doctor, very caring and her staff (Sue) also very helpful in after care questions. Would recommend to all!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Obviously no longer very interested in gynaecological issues, especially endometriosis. Also no interest whatsoever in IVF. Horrific bedside manner. I think she would highly benefit from reading Dr. Susan Evans’ book on endometriosis as she refused to acknowledge multiple symptoms of the condition. Will be going elsewhere for medical care.

Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr Valmadre is an amazing specialist and a wonderful person who has made such a difference in my life! She is simply the best! Thank you! 😀

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Very caring dr would go back to see her when needed

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018