Ratings for Dr. Sue Valmadre

Terrific surgeon who is still seeing me for ovarian cancer. Dr Valmadre has given me reassurance about my condition and continues to make herself available when needed. An absolute gem.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

The best OB you could have, extremely experienced, caring and able to put you at ease. A consummate professional in all aspects safely delivered our two under less than normal circumstances.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

She is the best Obstetrician you could wish for. Extremely professional and cares deeply. Investing in her will ensure the best possible outcome.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

The nicest dr I have ever met.. totally put my mind at ease and answered all my questions . All the staff were just beautiful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I trust her with my life, best surgeon and team. My second emotional surgery with her. Amazing.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Simply the best and at the top of her field. Delivered our baby with nothing but first class reassurance and skill. Flawless.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Reassuring when the potential complications of a condition can mean severe disability or death. She is simply the most qualified and trusted to see things through to the best possible outcome.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Found this Dr not to be understanding and derogatory. Dr Valmadre thought that my symptoms and hospitilisation due to this not to be of concern .....I have now been diagnosed by another reputable OGBYN and have been placed on necessary treatment. I left her rooms feeling somewhat delusional about my trust in specialists.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

We had a very dangerous situation arise during my daughter's pregnancy and Dr Valmadre couldn't have managed the situation better. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was quite disappointed at the level of insight and helpfulness Dr. Valmadre was open to assisting me with. I was referred to Dr. Valmadre with what is clearly a gynaecological issue after having being hospitalised several times. Without really listening to what was wrong (nor reading my referral letter) the only options she bothered to point out were to see a Gastroenterologist or take the pill to stop my hormones; no insight to what the cause could be or, even, that I should have any kind of testing done. I was in her office for no more than 15-20 minutes and still paid the full initial consulting fee of $300 even though I left with no more information than my GP or the hospital provided me with...I just about left in tears.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017