Ratings for Dr. Sue Valmadre

Reassuring when the potential complications of a condition can mean severe disability or death. She is simply the most qualified and trusted to see things through to the best possible outcome.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Found this Dr not to be understanding and derogatory. Dr Valmadre thought that my symptoms and hospitilisation due to this not to be of concern .....I have now been diagnosed by another reputable OGBYN and have been placed on necessary treatment. I left her rooms feeling somewhat delusional about my trust in specialists.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

We had a very dangerous situation arise during my daughter's pregnancy and Dr Valmadre couldn't have managed the situation better. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was quite disappointed at the level of insight and helpfulness Dr. Valmadre was open to assisting me with. I was referred to Dr. Valmadre with what is clearly a gynaecological issue after having being hospitalised several times. Without really listening to what was wrong (nor reading my referral letter) the only options she bothered to point out were to see a Gastroenterologist or take the pill to stop my hormones; no insight to what the cause could be or, even, that I should have any kind of testing done. I was in her office for no more than 15-20 minutes and still paid the full initial consulting fee of $300 even though I left with no more information than my GP or the hospital provided me with...I just about left in tears.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

In November 2015 I received diagnosis of stage 4 ovarian cancer. Sue put me at end of her appointments the next day and operated for 6 hours the following day. Came to see me every day in hospital and followup. Her expertise has given me more time for which I am forever grateful. Sense of humour and professionalism beyond the call of duty. She is simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I had a colposcopy done by Dr Valmadre. She and her nurse Sue made it a very easy and smooth procedure 5 stars! Both very nice people.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Echoing previous comments, she was lovely at the first appointment. I had to have a minor operation and pre surgery she was very curt and didn't make me feel relaxed. Post surgery she didn't even come to see me. Not overly impressed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Very happy with the care I received from Dr Valmadre.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I was referred to Dr Valmadre for a colposcopy/biopsy after an abnormal Pap smear. I was anxious beyond belief, but she was absolutely brilliant - straightforward and kind, with an exceptional medical mind. She also has a great sense of humour, which I found very reassuring. A wonderful doctor, the very best. Her staff are terrific too.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Dr Sue Valmadre. It is nearly 7 years since my diadnosis of Cervical Cancer and so I have many years of seeing her both in hospital for surgery and all the follow ups. She is very caring and professional. I am in awe of how she devotes her life to her patients and then volunteers in third world countries during her vacation time. A truly remarkable woman!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016