Ratings for Dr. S Bedard

Great staff. I like the other dentists and like Dr. Bedard. Wait times are not bad and their check ups and cleanings don't take long and are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Excellent Dentist. Dr. Bedard does not do any unnecessary work and work that is done is totally pain free; most important to me as going to the dentist is not a favorite pastime of mine. The atmosphere is casual and friendly while still professional. Dr. Bedard is the best dentist I have had and I am now 70 years old so have had my fair share of dental experiences while living is various cities across Canada..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Bedard has no respect for her clients time. It seems like she considers her personal endeavors as more important than her work schedule. She will have her receptionist continuously rebook patient appointments, so that she can train for a race or whatever she does. She gave me several fillings, then, when I was unable to chew on any of them because they never set, she kept filing more off to "adjust the bite". Thankfully when she went on holiday, another dentist x-rayed the work she had done, and told me that the fillings would have to be redone. I can't imagine there was much left of them, as she had had filed so much off already! This dentist did a phenomenal job, and I was so glad to finally be able to chew painlessly again!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

This the first Dentist that I found that is so talented and knowledgeable. Initially her staff did one of the most thorough cleanings that I have ever had. This resulted in an excellent assessment by Dr Bedard. I recommend her to any patient.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014