Ratings for Dr. Sharon Ong

She removed my left lung in January. She had some concerns about my heart and made sure I had all the tests I needed - even though it meant delaying my surgery for a week. She was an angel in the hospital - her first concern was me, her patient. She kept me in recovery overnight and once upstairs when they wanted to move me to a regular ward she said no, I would be moved when SHE said I could be moved. Ran into her and her family at a restaurant about three months later - she not only called me by name, asked how I was really doing and introduced me to her husband and children. She is my angel and I cannot say enough good about her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Ong is very nice, very knowledgeable. She takes time to listen and to explain. She gives good advices. You don't feel like a number with her. The staff is very nice too.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

The minute Dr. Sharon Ong walked up to my hospital bed with a big grin and handshake, I knew she was a very talented and caring individual and was a messenger of god, who would do her best to cure me and do a successful surgery. Her bed side manner, smile, and personality along with caring attitude sets her up as a true winner. Everything was explained to me a day before surgery and she had more than ample time to answer all my questions. She even stayed around till after my surgery and shook my hand and assured me that the surgery was successful and she would see me in a week. I would rate her 5 out of 5 and if I have to go through another surgery, I pray to the almighty to assign Dr. Sharon Ong to me. Thanks, Ramu Singh & Family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. Ong is an extremely talented surgeon who has the ability to clearly communicate the procedure she will be preforming. Her confidence in her abilities, along with her caring nature, provides great comfort to her patients. She truly cares. I highly recommend Dr. Ong, you couldn't do better than being in her care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

If all doctors and staff were to follow Dr. Ong's example, we WOULD have the best health care in the world. She is thorough, honest, straightforward, compassionate and has a bedside manner that puts you right at ease, even under the worst of circumstances. She managed to get a biopsy from me that another doctor failed at. And she had to inform me that my cancer was incurable. I can't think of a worse part of her job, yet she made me glad it was her who helped me accept it. Thank you ever so much. And her staff have gone to extremes getting me accepted into the Cancer Clinic. None of them were in any way whatsoever judgemental over the fact that I was a smoker. I will be forever grateful for the kind and considerate care I have received as her patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012