Ratings for Dr. Justine Davies

Very attentive and up to date on her knowledge Listens and communicates clearly in terms you can understand

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Davies is amazing. Very caring and never makes us feel rushed. She has always been very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Always on time. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Very friendly. Best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Doctor Davies is wonderful with my family. She is so caring and always on time. She knows just what to say and what to prescribe. Her admin staff is terrible though, always booking at the wrong time or not at all. Dr Davies makes up for this though, she will see us anyways since she knows it's their fault.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Davies may be the best dr I've ever had, she's open to alternative treatments but knows her regular western medicine stuff. Her staff has mixed up the times of my appointments a few times, but she makes up for the annoyance.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I can't stress enough how thankful and blessed me and my family feel to have Dr. Davies as our Family Doctor. We appreciate her genuine concern. She would even personally call for test results . Her care and compassion go above and beyond. We are so lucky to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to listen and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Davies is the best doctor I have ever had. She really cares and takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

What a treat to find a doctor who really cares about their patients. Have found Dr. Davies to be what I have looking for in a doctor and I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016