Ratings for Dr. Elijah Saikaly

OMG! I thought I was the only one who felt ripped off. Paid like $9000 once all was done and my teeth look worse than they were before I started. Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

My son finally decided that it was time to get braces after many years of debating the subject, but he wanted to interview Orthodontists himself because he is very particular (he was 19 then). I told him I would pay for 2 consultations and he could pay for 1, then make his decision. He chose Dr. Saikaly and after 2 years with Invisalign, he LOVES his new smile and his confidence has sky-rocketed. Thank-you for taking such good care of my boy! :)

Submitted May 20, 2015

If you want to throw your money away, this is the Orthodontist for you!! Dr. Saikaly removed my daughter's braces (at a price of course) ensuring me that everything was going as planned! When I had concerns about the way her tooth was coming in, I made an appointment to have it checked...and again was told that everything was going well! Today we went to see Dr Saikaly and he recommends that my daughter have the braces put on AGAIN (at my expense) and also charge me for a year of treatment to fix the problem that was supposed to be fixed the first time!! Does this sound like someone who graduated top of his class????

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Arrogant and rude. Seems to make information up as he goes along. Big money grab. Way behind the curve. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Great orthodontist and very professional. Will definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

My experience with Dr Saikaly was very professional. He is conducted my treatment methodically and took the time to walk through all avenues of my treatment options, keeping in mind my feelings and concerns. I would recommend Dr Saikaly to anyone who wants professional results.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Saikaly has poor communication skills. While every case is different and no orthodontist can be expected to predict exactly how long treatment will take Dr. Saikaly has been reluctant to provide even a time range for how much longer my treatment will take. I have found him to be arrogant and unpleasant. If you are an older patient I would not recommend this office. In addition, the office hours are very restrictive.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I found my experience very positive Dr Saikaly and his tem are very professionnal. The results are great!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Very expensive, never around, rude staff, do not recommend at all

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I feel that the fee was very high and the treatment questionable.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Elijah Saikaly's Credentials

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2006)

Veterans Administration