Ratings for Dr. Jerry Collins

Great experience, Dr. Collins is a fantastic dentist, he did a lot of extensive dentistry on my mouth and I have nothing but positive things to say about him and his staff. You get what you pay for my friends. He is experienced and knowledgeable and I trust his judgement. If you want top of the line dentistry...it requires top of the line equipment which may be a little more expensive than your regular drill and fill dentist. I would recommend Dr. Collins to any friend or family member with out a doubt.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Very sad when dentists are only out for the money and they charge over the current fee guides what makes him think he is worth more than any other dentist!!!Almost every dentist stays within the fee guide whats wrong with him ? Does he think the public is dumb!He is very aggressive with x-rays a head x-ray is not needed for almost all dental work its all for money. He put a bad name on dentists , never would I go back to someone just out for the money. I thought when you graduate you are supposed to be out to help the public not gouge the public . Who knows what he is like as a dentist as a patient you can not judge his work !!!All about the $$$$$$ He needs to wake up the name of the game is to keep patients not to loose them!!! I think he is going the wrong way. Very arrogant! Anyone that knows anything about dentistry or been in the field would not return back to this office!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I had a terrible experience at WestRidge dental. They tried to get me to sign a document right off the bat that said I would pay whatever they decide to bill me without question. Kept aggressively phoning me to come back, but never addressed the issue. Looks like a family place, but is all about the money.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Love this office and dentist. Great staff, great experience!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Outstanding! After Callander Bay Dental did a botched root canel and crown, I was referred to Dr. Jerry Collins to fix it. He was punctual, kind, engaging, knowlageble and skilled. He awnsered all my questions in a way I could grasp and involved me every step of the way. Typically I fear going to the dentis, but he and the staff put me right at ease. They were flexible about billing and offer nitrous oxide. Not that it should matter, but the place is also beautifully decorated with a high-end feel.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Worst dentist office I have ever been to. Staff are patronizing and condescending. The dentist himself is pleasant but so rough he had me in tears. Five months after my appointment and I am still in pain. Would never recommend and will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Collins is the best dentist I have ever had. He is very nice and did amazing work on my teeth. I would highly recommend him to all who are looking for a dentist!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Nice looking place yes- the more you visit the more damage will be done to your teeth. It's all about making money with this dentist. Keep going and you'll be left with no money or teeth. Id rate him zero if it was possible. Stay away for your own good.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

very professional and upscale office. front staff are very helpful and nice. would recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014