Ratings for Dr. Jillian Gordon

Dr. Gordon is absolutely amazing, so kind and knowledgable. After a bad experience with a former orthodontist I contacted her for a second opinion. She quickly got to the source of the problem and explained the issue so clearly. She's honest and takes the time to answer your questions. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Gordon is kind, knowledgeable and makes sure your work is completed. She cares about her patients and is proud of her work. By far the best orthodontist at City Centre & Yorkville. The practice does jam pack the appointments so sometimes there is quite a wait but since we only have to come every 8 weeks, I am happy I am not rushed with my time with her and the job is done right which I feel is the most important part.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

they improved very well , If i rated months ago it gonna be 1 for staff and one for punctuality ! Dr . Gordon "no comment " SHE'S UNIQUE

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

dr. Gordon is amazing. staff is good. punctuality on Saturdays needs improvement.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The BEST orthodontist ever. She is extremely friendly and always wants what is best for her patients. She also encourages me to wear my elastics, even though it's extremely painful. As much as I hate going to the orthodontist, looking forward to seeing her always puts a smile on my face! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr gordon has helped me fix my unfixable teeth. She is nice kind and patient. If she is busy with another patient and takes too long she'll apologize to you in the most nicest sweetest thing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Hands down the most cheerful and friendly orthodontist I've ever met, as are her staff! She's very enthusiastic and clearly loves her work. I really appreciate how she took the time to explain everything in detail to me. I'm sad I won't be able to have her as my orthodontist because she charges a bit more than the standard. If you're not as tight on budget as me, I'm sure you won't regret going to see her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Best orthodontist ever. She is patient, understanding and above all a professional. She was able to help me with my braces after two other doctors at the Mississauga office spent years ignoring my concerns. With her plan of treatment (ditch Invisalign altogether, and use conventional braces and retainer), my teeth shifted into place within weeks. She is a kind and caring doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

The service received by Dr. Jillian Gordon at the Yorkville Village Orthodontics Office was absolutely amazing. She always took the time to explain how the braces treatment was going, and how the teeth were shifting. Appointments were always on time, and her staff was simply amazing. I would wholeheartedly recommend even though it may be a little bit more pricy then other Orthodontists/Dentists. The service received provides great value.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015