Ratings for Dr. Jillian Gordon

Just got braces on today! Very enthusiastic and professional. Takes her time to clearly explain each step.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Kindest woman I know, the staff works hard and answers any questions I may have. She explains everything very clearly and in depth. Saturdays are busy but the staff seem to do their best to keep everyone on track

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Patient, kind and very knowledgeable. My children's teeth are fantastic. Very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Gordon is absolutely amazing, so kind and knowledgable. After a bad experience with a former orthodontist I contacted her for a second opinion. She quickly got to the source of the problem and explained the issue so clearly. She's honest and takes the time to answer your questions. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Gordon is kind, knowledgeable and makes sure your work is completed. She cares about her patients and is proud of her work. By far the best orthodontist at City Centre & Yorkville. The practice does jam pack the appointments so sometimes there is quite a wait but since we only have to come every 8 weeks, I am happy I am not rushed with my time with her and the job is done right which I feel is the most important part.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

they improved very well , If i rated months ago it gonna be 1 for staff and one for punctuality ! Dr . Gordon "no comment " SHE'S UNIQUE

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

dr. Gordon is amazing. staff is good. punctuality on Saturdays needs improvement.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The BEST orthodontist ever. She is extremely friendly and always wants what is best for her patients. She also encourages me to wear my elastics, even though it's extremely painful. As much as I hate going to the orthodontist, looking forward to seeing her always puts a smile on my face! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr gordon has helped me fix my unfixable teeth. She is nice kind and patient. If she is busy with another patient and takes too long she'll apologize to you in the most nicest sweetest thing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Hands down the most cheerful and friendly orthodontist I've ever met, as are her staff! She's very enthusiastic and clearly loves her work. I really appreciate how she took the time to explain everything in detail to me. I'm sad I won't be able to have her as my orthodontist because she charges a bit more than the standard. If you're not as tight on budget as me, I'm sure you won't regret going to see her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015