Ratings for Dr. Ramona Hrimiuc

She has absolutely no bed side manners, no compassion or empathy. I have never met such an awful human. When telling me that I need to lose weight she never even considered the fact that I was previously starving myself to lose weight or that I suffer from major depression. I was told what I’m doing isn’t enough and I need to try harder. Which is BS because I have yet to find a fat person who doesn’t try to lose the weight. If obesity was that easy to cure don’t you think it wouldn’t be an issue anymore? She suggested a gastric by pass which was completely inappropriate because I am not morbidly obese or even a good candidate for it. I have no complications from being overweight asides from the occasional back pain. She never treated the issue, only shamed me without ever considering the repercussions of her words on my mental health. I highly recommend never seeing this doctor if you’re weight isn’t perfect according to the BMI index because likely she will just shame you and not treat your illness appropriately.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I was declared no QOL and FTT. She decided I was too young and has gone to the ends of the earth to change my life. I don't care about punctuality or staff. The other doctors gave up on me. She took a stand.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Rude, condescending, can't give you the time of day. I was admitted to the hospital for heart failure and I later found out by my cardiologist that her treatment plan for me was completely inappropriate. She seems aloof and I question her knowledge. She dresses like she's going to a nightclub. Maybe if her brain were as big as her boobs she would be a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Seen her today for the firat time. And im absolutely greatful i got her she is making sure everything is done to find out exactly what is wrong with me and to make sure the rest of my pregnancy is better which its been an absolute nightmare from day one. She was straight to the point and very efficient. I came home today feeling like everything was going to be ok for the first time in the last 8 months

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My husband was recently admitted to hospital for an infection and she was his doctor. On the first day when my husband told her that the diabetic medication she wanted him to take for weight loss (he is not diabetic) was too expensive she informed him that he needed to "get a better job" and then denied every saying it. I only met her once toward the end of his stay and I found her extremely rude and offensive. All of the consults that were arranged had absolutely nothing to do with why he was there. At the end of the fifth day, he still had not been seen for the wound that caused the infection. When asked why a specific medication was indicated, my husband was told "what does it matter, we are paying for it". Subsequently, this turned into a fight in which my husband almost left the clinic against discharge. I do not care how much education you have had, you DO NOT treat people this way. Every other employee at that hospital was wonderful. This doctor was rude, did not listen at all to anything myself or my husband had to say, and we felt as though we were looked upon as idiots. Extremely unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

her bedside manners could be greatly improved, she comes across as aloof

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr Hrimiuc is a caring straight forward MD. She is very smart and gives you the facts. She took time to call me with lab results even when she was not working on the weekend. Her knowledge is great and I;d trust her judgement entirely. I'll stick with her for as long as she'll see me.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

She comes across as a know it all and doesn't listen to you at all. She even told me "that doesn't matter" a couple times. She isn't going to listen to you and she doesn't believe you if it wasn't something she read in her medical books. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

She comes across very polite and caring and seems to be knowledgable but I find she is also very dismissive and doesn't listen to what I have to say. She can also be very critical and judgmental and make comments that can come across very offensive. Not an out side the box thinker!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013