Ratings for Dr. Jane Barlow

Highly recommend Dr. Barlow, when I first saw her was extremely bulimic and had rituals all day long because of a svere anxiety disorder. Thanks to her, I am no longer bulimic and have a stable weight. She has always been there for me, through all my panic episodes, flasbacks etc...She is reliable, keeps up to date and is an anchor in my life.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Has been reported to the college of physicians and surgeons for ubethical treatment of patients. Boundary crossings and unethical poor care. Also has had angry outbursts and continued with poor care for years without changing anything.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

My name is Judy Horner and we crossed paths a very long time ago...but in that and all of that I'm here, healthy (that I know I shouldn't be...when my weight went down to 68lbs...I'd been seeing Dr. Freda Martin at CHEO for more than 4 years...again an amazing woman to my life....'I didn't want to die I just didn't know how to live' just after my dad was killed in a car accident I was 13. Who was I going to say anything when I knew at 5..so the British 'chin up' to my fancy family....I came out at 37. same night Ellen seriously did on live on her TV show... Well that reaction from my friends and family...so not to upset or harm anyone...yep waited to 37. ...I remember you being my doc briefly....cute and new....so I stayed the max of two days...I wasn't crazy...so I called the Uncle who always took me home... J.P, McGahern in the Glebe, he listened and understood me on the ride of about 40 minutes back to Shawville...but I cared for and about you and remembered...thk u so much...k

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Very helpful, remains up to date, very bright, highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Very helpful and knowageble. Higly recommended

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012