Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Risinger

I love Dr. Risinger. Best doctor I ever had period. So sad she is no longer with the practice. But if I hear of her returning I will be first in line. Great and caring person and doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Risinger is an excellent doctor. She is very nice to her pts and made them feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Love love her! She is wonderful in every way...patient, caring, personal. The office-women's physicians associates -is terrible. They are always behind schedule by like hours not just a few minutes...I continue to deal with all the office slack because of her.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Where to start?! Dr. Risinger is Amazing!!! Last year I got pregnant with our first child. At 28 years old, I had never been to an OB/GYN or had any type of exam, due to personal reasons. Many of them, being petrified of that type of exam. So, Dr. R was recommended to me and I can not Thank the person enough for the referral. She is in the practice of Womens Physicians Associates and they themselves are amazing! But Dr. Risinger is so down to earth, and caring, I really can't put it into words how great she is! For someone like me who was so afraid to go for that type of exam...to now...over a year later...the exams are nothing! AND she is gentle, calming and quick too!! I just LOVE her. And I recommend this practice to anyone who is expecting and the hospital, Richland is also amazing! Far better than Baptist in my opinion!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I love Dr. Risinger, she is such a great OB/GYN. She takes time with her patients to make sure that each of their questions and concerns are answered. She delivered my first child, and I plan on her delivering my future children. She is laid back and makes you feel as though you are one of her friends instead of just another patient. She has such a great manner, and I would highly recommend her to others seeking a OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

She is the best Gynocologist I've ever had! The 1st 20/30 minutes of each appointment is spent listening to my questions and concerns. I've never had an MD do that before! She solved a problems for me that I had been dealing with for YEARS!! The office staff is great also!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Risinger is simply wonderful. In their practice(womens physicians assocites)tey actually rotate patient among doctors. I think Dr. risinger, Dr. painter, Dr. linfert are great, very caring. Wonderful support staff, specially billing dept. I would personally go there again and surely recommend others also. they are located within the palmetto richland hospital complex and thats a plus. They have 24 hrs emergency service, 7 days a week.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

She is the best doctor around. VERY kind...which is important when dealing with sensitive body issues.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Helped me thru dificul post-partum complications. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Delivered both my babies. Excellent care. Consider her a friend. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. Jennifer M. Risinger's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1993)