Ratings for Dr. Amarpreet Sandhu

Dr Sandhu is one of the best doctor I have ever met,very caring and always listen to my problems and always gives proper time .

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr Sandhu is one of the most honest, caring and empathic physicians that I have ever been to .. he takes his time with me and always try his best to find the root causes of my issues

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

We have been seeing Doctor Sandhu and he has been one of the best doctors i have been. Very compassionate & empathetic

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr.Amarpreet Sandhu is the worst doctor ever in Brampton. His medical knowledge is poor and so also his manners.He behaves very rudely and is always in a rush.He doesn't listen or treat properly.Awfully wrong diagnosis every time.Had enough of his treatment.Stay away from this so called doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Sandhu is an exceptional doctor who is dedicated to the care of his patients. His office is extremely busy, however he took the time to listen to my concerns and provide me with knowledgeable and helpful information . I arrived early for my appointment and said that I would come back and the receptionist told me not to worry she would fit me in! This NEVER happens anywhere else! My experience with the staff at this clinic and Dr. Sandhu was the best I have ever experienced & I would most definitely recommend Dr. Sandhu and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

very knowledgeable doctor. always listen carefully, diagnose the prob and fix it.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dont go near this office or Doctor , thats my advice

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Staff is so mean manger never care about staff complain Dr Sandhu always in rush never listen he is so unprofessional no manners .

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

He is so rude and never listen to patience what their problem is, and never ever concerned about his own patients health eventhough he is the family phyisician of my family for 8 years.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He is so rude and never listen well always in rush

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014